CoopOwnz
CoopOwnz
  • Threads: 5
November 3rd, 2016 at 8:24:35 AM permalink
Hey,

I'm looking for charts that show the % Occurrences that certain Running Counts or True Counts were reached. Like how frequent a +20 was reached. Hi/Lo system would be best but I'm interested in all systems. I've seen these charts before but I can't seem to find them anymore.

Thanks
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
November 3rd, 2016 at 9:03:24 AM permalink
You're looking for the Frequency Distribution charts. These can be found (accurately and in a lot of detail) in most of the prominent blackjack books. The big reason I push the books is often they will give the different frequencies pending penetration, which is what's most important. The frequencies will change a fair amount from a 8D shoe game with 2 decks cut off vs 1 deck cut off. This will change your gains per hand, etc, etc, and ultimately your EV.

If you're looking for general numbers, my A-Z thread probably a page or two back has them posted... I don't personally know of an online resource that has a very well detailed distribution list for "104 cards cut off, 75 cards, 52 cards... etc".

I found several decent links simply by typing "blackjack frequency distribution" in to google, so you could also start there.

p.s. TC +20 will occur far less than 1% of the time =P
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
CoopOwnz
CoopOwnz
  • Threads: 5
November 3rd, 2016 at 4:38:30 PM permalink
Thanks for the info.
I'm also having a hard time finding indices for different counting methods. They seem to only be in the books as well unless you know of any internet sources that list them. Been searching for K.O. indices for like an hour and have only come up with some reKO indices.
  • Jump to: