aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
November 6th, 2012 at 6:56:30 AM permalink
Apparently, the prophecies of Revelations predict a four-headed T-Rex ridden by some unknown lady will ravage the Earth!!! I love ancient science fiction.

Link to website
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
November 6th, 2012 at 7:29:10 AM permalink
This will explain today's election results to true believers.

Only a century ago the Middle East was a relatively peaceful and tranquil area. Today it's the most volatile region of the world, with the possibility of war breaking out at any minute. You need to understand why this change happened, where Bible prophecy indicates things are headed and what it means for you!
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
aceofspades
aceofspades
November 6th, 2012 at 8:28:38 AM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

This will explain today's election results to true believers.

Only a century ago the Middle East was a relatively peaceful and tranquil area. Today it's the most volatile region of the world, with the possibility of war breaking out at any minute. You need to understand why this change happened, where Bible prophecy indicates things are headed and what it means for you!

Is that the heart attack talking Buzz?
Buzzard
Buzzard
November 6th, 2012 at 8:40:06 AM permalink
Hey, no sissy here. Heart attack is in the past. Walked in and walked out of hospital within 48 hours. No pain meds during surgery at my request. Except for local in groin. ( gotta protect the family jewels LOL )
Still think when the lights go out, the lights go out !

Thats the problem with satire. Somebody is always taking me serious. You should know better Aces.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
MonkeyMonkey
MonkeyMonkey
  • Threads: 13
November 6th, 2012 at 10:19:51 AM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Apparently, the prophecies of Revelations predict a four-headed T-Rex ridden by some unknown lady will ravage the Earth!!! I love ancient science fiction.

Link to website

You neglected to mention that the booklet is free and they have many other free titles available as well. I ordered mine, and can't wait to find out what happens.
aceofspades
aceofspades
November 6th, 2012 at 10:20:28 AM permalink
Quote: MonkeyMonkey

Link to website

You neglected to mention that the booklet is free and they have many other free titles available as well. I ordered mine, and can't wait to find out what happens.

Will you keep us posted in the thread?
Buzzard
Buzzard
November 6th, 2012 at 10:30:18 AM permalink

Link to website

Just look out the window !
MonkeyMonkey
MonkeyMonkey
November 6th, 2012 at 10:37:23 AM permalink

Link to website

Absolutely.

First update:
It's supposed to take 2-4 weeks to arrive.

Personally, I think they'd be better off if they offered a downloadable PDF, but that might not appeal to their target demographic.
P90
P90
  • Threads: 12
November 6th, 2012 at 10:50:08 AM permalink
Well, don't know about you, but I know why that T-Rex is there. I'll be waiting for the sequel with the second coming.

Resist ANFO Boston PRISM Stormfront IRA Freedom CIA Obama
MonkeyMonkey
MonkeyMonkey
November 6th, 2012 at 11:22:56 AM permalink
More fun Jesus/dino pictures while we wait...

24Bingo
24Bingo
  • Threads: 23
November 6th, 2012 at 1:59:56 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

If by "relatively calm and peaceful," you mean "subjugated."
The trick to poker is learning not to beat yourself up for your mistakes too much, and certainly not too little, but just the right amount.
Buzzard
Buzzard
November 6th, 2012 at 2:13:40 PM permalink
Hey, satire was all I meant. But i will give you my opinion on that Palestine play. A few years back on TV, right after a teenage
Palestinian girl blew herself and killed some Jews. They had a video of Palestinians celebrating. One guy had his 4 year old daughter
on his shoulders celebrating. She was wearing a bomb jacket like the 14 year old. All I remember thinking was this guy hates Jews so much he wants his daughter to blow herself up to kill a few Jews.

What a piece of shit he is.
Perdition
Perdition
  • Threads: 36
December 9th, 2013 at 8:23:14 PM permalink
Sorry I'm late to the party:

• Jump to: