kevintracy
kevintracy
  • Threads: 11
September 23rd, 2014 at 12:10:27 AM permalink
The 2014 partypoker World Poker Tour Merit North Cyprus Classic Main Event has its winner, and it's none other than Alexander Lakhov who won the WPT National event in this very Merit Crystal Cove poker room last june.

The day started with a final table of six, consisting of five well-rounded live tournament players and one experienced cash-game player. When it began, Nicolas Chouity had the chip lead with 4.39 million, and he was trailed by Lakhov with 3.13 million, Ori Miller with 2.27 million, Toby Lewis with 1.085 million, Dmitry Gromov with 815,000, and Igor Devkin with 435,000.

Devkin, the cash-game player who started out as the severe short stack, doubled in the first hand of play. He got it in with ace-six against Chouity's ace-nine, but was lucky enough to hit a flush on the river. The youngest of the three Russian finalists was still the first one to go, though. In the first of many cooler situations on the day, he found queens against a three-betting Chouity, who, for once, had a real hand with pocket kings. No luck for Devkin on the flop, turn, or river, and he departed in sixth place for $62,000.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 29th, 2014 at 7:54:22 AM permalink
Quote: kevintracy

The 2014 partypoker World Poker Tour Merit North Cyprus Classic Main Event has its winner, and it's none other than Alexander Lakhov who won the WPT National event in this very Merit Crystal Cove poker room last june.

The day started with a final table of six, consisting of five well-rounded live tournament players and one experienced cash-game player. When it began, Nicolas Chouity had the chip lead with 4.39 million, and he was trailed by Lakhov with 3.13 million, Ori Miller with 2.27 million, Toby Lewis with 1.085 million, Dmitry Gromov with 815,000, and Igor Devkin with 435,000.

Devkin, the cash-game player who started out as the severe short stack, doubled in the first hand of play. He got it in with ace-six against Chouity's ace-nine, but was lucky enough to hit a flush on the river. The youngest of the three Russian finalists was still the first one to go, though. In the first of many cooler situations on the day, he found queens against a three-betting Chouity, who, for once, had a real hand with pocket kings. No luck for Devkin on the flop, turn, or river, and he departed in sixth place for $62,000.

This post is plagiarized from the following website:

WPT results

You MUST attribute writing from another source.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
September 29th, 2014 at 10:58:47 AM permalink
BBB, I think every one of his posts are plagiarized. Plus he starts new threads and never even comments about them. Not sure if there is a reason to nuke, but it is warranted.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
September 29th, 2014 at 11:19:40 AM permalink
It's a spambot
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
September 29th, 2014 at 11:56:24 AM permalink
Quote: sodawater

It's a spambot

At this point I think it has to be. Not sure what the the exact motive is though.
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
September 29th, 2014 at 3:51:07 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

At this point I think it has to be. Not sure what the the exact motive is though.

Establish itself as a member and then spam later
texasplumr
texasplumr
  • Threads: 13
September 29th, 2014 at 3:57:19 PM permalink
Whoever or whatever never participates after starting a thread. That's downright strange. And using copyrighted material.....How are they getting away with this? I think it is some kind of Bot.
Stupid is a choice
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 29th, 2014 at 6:32:45 PM permalink
kevintracy,

I have given you the day to respond to this or otherwise participate here. I am suspending you for plagiarism. Please contact the Wizard for reinstatement if you wish to appeal your suspension.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
  • Jump to: