odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
December 18th, 2011 at 2:05:07 AM permalink
After just being flabbergasted first reading the tread where the lady writes about her husband being bisexual, I finally made a small contribution after it struck me that this is another instance where much of the problem is excessive sex drive. In a discussion with other straight men once a long time ago about homosexual men, the idea was put out there that a lot is explained by understanding that gay men are over-sexed; by this assertion one of the guys meant he felt that gay men suffer from excessive libido.

Although this is the kind of thing you can't seem to read on the subject, it has always made sense to me. So, I put this 'out there' to see what everyone thinks.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
December 18th, 2011 at 2:47:00 AM permalink
Workers who track venereal diseases are often confronted by lengthy lists of sex partners for gay males. There seems to be several brain development points involved in sexuality and many gay males just seem bent on getting the numbers up. Its not necessarily testosterone levels. Testing serum testosterone is more expensive and cumbersome than testing saliva testosterone and the numbers are always in dispute anyway, but it seems that sexual activity levels can be influenced by unusual reactions to anti-depressants and also to cranial trauma as well.
P90
P90
  • Threads: 12
December 18th, 2011 at 3:39:45 AM permalink
I hope we can kick our oil habit one day and replace it with sex drive.
Resist ANFO Boston PRISM Stormfront IRA Freedom CIA Obama
NicksGamingStuff
NicksGamingStuff
  • Threads: 50
December 18th, 2011 at 6:18:39 AM permalink
Im gay and I will say that sex drive is based on the person. I havent been "in the mood" in years... and im only 25! :(
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
December 18th, 2011 at 6:47:07 AM permalink
Request administration move this thread to the GLBT Corner so it does not show up in the "recent threads" column. This kind of thing has caused problems there before.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
December 18th, 2011 at 6:51:10 AM permalink
Quote: NicksGamingStuff

Im gay and I will say that sex drive is based on the person. I havent been "in the mood" in years... and im only 25! :(

Agreed, this is a red herring. I'm sure that there are individuals that are way over-sexed but it certainly does not apply to all of us.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
  • Jump to: