AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
  • Threads: 240
January 8th, 2011 at 7:45:05 AM permalink
As the monte-carlo-night dealing keep going I am thinking of adding a LITTLE bit of TASTEFUL flair to my outfit. Can anyone reccomend somewhere I can get some old-school vegas "pins?" NOT the big, round buttons. Shaped, small pins. I mainly want one that are like the following signs:

1. The "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign that greets you as you enter Henderson......
2. Stardust
3. Sands
4. Dunes
5. Any old-school Freemont Street stuff

I am not trying to be a walking billboard, just a tasteful 1-2 I can wear or rotate and give some old-school feel.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
January 8th, 2011 at 5:23:19 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

As the monte-carlo-night dealing keep going I am thinking of adding a LITTLE bit of TASTEFUL flair to my outfit. Can anyone reccomend somewhere I can get some old-school vegas "pins?" NOT the big, round buttons. Shaped, small pins. I mainly want one that are like the following signs:

1. The "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign that greets you as you enter Henderson......
2. Stardust
3. Sands
4. Dunes
5. Any old-school Freemont Street stuff

I am not trying to be a walking billboard, just a tasteful 1-2 I can wear or rotate and give some old-school feel.

I would try Ebay. I dont know about more of the classic ones, but wouldnt mind picking up a few myself. Most Vegas gift shops have a selection of these, the Flamingo having a selection we bought for someone who collects them here. Although I seem to remember youre not a local.
[This space is intentionally left blank]
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
January 8th, 2011 at 8:13:06 PM permalink
GamblersBoutique is going out of business and has up to forty percent off on its jewelry and other gambling momentos. I've not checked their website but since they go out of business soon, you might want to start there.
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
January 8th, 2011 at 9:35:20 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

GamblersBoutique is going out of business and has up to forty percent off on its jewelry and other gambling momentos. I've not checked their website but since they go out of business soon, you might want to start there.

Heres the link if you didnt want to google it. Yes, I have nothing better to do. Sorry.

EDIT - although a cursory glance doesnt seem to have what youre looking for. maybe if you dig deepeer youll see something I missed.
[This space is intentionally left blank]
  • Jump to: