RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 13th, 2014 at 9:57:22 AM permalink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJISXnJ3FGQ

That's part 1 of 5.

Basically, a dude gets stuck in an elevator with some crazy dude who's just freaking out. The guy who's recording the video is calm the entire time (even cracking jokes at times). At one point he's suffering an asthma attack (or thinks he is), but still remains calm. Props to that guy for chillin' out.

If it were me, I'd get so frustrated with the crazy guy who's trying to open the door, yelling at the person on the line and yelling at the person/people outside the elevator.
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
December 13th, 2014 at 12:34:10 PM permalink
I got stuck in an elevator when I was 10. I was on vacation with my family and we were staying at some hotel. Me and my dad went for a swim and when we got in the elevator we started jumping up and down in there. It got stuck between two floors and we were trapped in there for 1.5hrs.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
December 13th, 2014 at 2:03:37 PM permalink
First thing to do when stuck in an elevator: pick a pee corner.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
December 13th, 2014 at 4:48:34 PM permalink
Quote: rudeboyoi

I got stuck in an elevator when I was 10. I was on vacation with my family and we were staying at some hotel. Me and my dad went for a swim and when we got in the elevator we started jumping up and down in there. It got stuck between two floors and we were trapped in there for 1.5hrs.

And the two of you have been jumping up and down in elevators ever since.

Heck, it's the highlight of your vacation.

What other father / son bonding tricks do you share?

"What, me worry?"
  • Jump to: