Thread Rating:

odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 270
April 23rd, 2017 at 2:45:47 AM permalink
Best bargain in good coffee right now is Maxwell House Dark Roast - Smooth. There are better coffees if you grind them yourself but they cost plenty.

Regarding toilet paper:

*The quality I like in toilet paper is strength. I hate it when the stuff tears.

*Men and women do not like the same kind of toilet paper - I think you can guess my objection to what my wife buys, she goes for the softness.
"No, I will weep no more. In such a night To shut me out! ... O, that way madness lies; let me shun that; No more of that" - King Lear deciding he has to accept bad Variance
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 204
April 23rd, 2017 at 5:03:27 AM permalink
I truly abhor Old Sock coffee and Boiled Roach coffee.

The absolutely worst thing is to buy a coffee maker and not notice that the switch/light are on the wrong side of the device. Terrible. I know its a tad less than twenty dollars but when your name is Fleastiff, ... .

I've run out of those pre-measured portions already inside of some filter paper. Now I am back to fumbling around for filters and opening that large tin of coffee whle trying to shake the coffee out of the large can and into the small filter paper thing and not spill any.

Here in the boondocks of Florida its important to inspect the innards of electrical devices to ascetain if roaches or lizards have taken up residence and that is so hard to do when not fully awake. I keep saying I'm going to install a small mirror to help me look inside the coffee maker's innards but I never get around to actually doing it.

Well, feral cats fed, klaxon sounding ... time for me to wake up.
Last edited by: FleaStiff on Apr 23, 2017

• Jump to: