JamieV
JamieV
  • Threads: 7
October 28th, 2011 at 11:00:16 PM permalink
Hello Fellow Board Members

Been reading the threads for the last couple of months and definitely found some interesting topics and great reads. Just wanted to get some perspective on what Vegas is like during New Years Eve. I will be arriving Friday and leaving Monday.

What are the dos and donts during New Years in Vegas?
Bang Biscuit!
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 167
October 29th, 2011 at 2:13:17 AM permalink
It depends what you expect or want. It's crowded. Table minimums are high. Because of the crowds and high occupancy service is slow or just poor.

If you are there for the events, the fireworks, the crowds, you will have plenty of it.

Personally, Im too old to do New Years in Vegas anymore. It's a younger man's game now.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
October 29th, 2011 at 5:22:03 AM permalink
A trip to Las Vegas is very rejuvenating, however. I hear even the hooker's have New Years Eve specials such as "only half your money stolen". LOL
I avoid going anywhere on New Years Eve now. Particularly where I live where it is so easy to attract stray bullets by ordering a Latte, drinking something other than Budweiser or driving something other than an American made pickup truck.
dm
dm
  • Threads: 14
October 29th, 2011 at 8:31:29 AM permalink
PONM!
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
October 29th, 2011 at 9:33:45 AM permalink
Quote: Fleastiff

I avoid going anywhere on New Years Eve now. Particularly where I live where it is so easy to attract stray bullets by ordering a Latte, drinking something other than Budweiser or driving something other than an American made pickup truck.

Sometimes you have to live a little, rather than just existing.
  • Jump to: