March 24th, 2019 at 3:07:38 PM permalink
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
Thanked by
RS
March 24th, 2019 at 3:51:50 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Notice how the righties are completely ignoring what the letter says about obstruction?

I was wondering how long before you received your leftie talking points and brought this up.

I am ignoring it because the AG, along with the deputy AG, along with other DOJ officials including the Office of Legal Counsel, has determined that there was not sufficient evidence to establish that an obstruction of justice offense was committed.
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
Thanked by
petroglyph
March 24th, 2019 at 4:12:48 PM permalink
LOL LOL

Yep, the main-stream media got it right
new motto for the left: “I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
March 24th, 2019 at 4:27:52 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

CNN is living in an alternate universe, trying to find something, anything to keep their narrative going.

Just for you Boz, I'm gonna start saying, They didn't get OJ the first time either, but eventually his sorry guilty ass f***** up and he went where he belonged.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
March 24th, 2019 at 4:30:25 PM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

LOL LOL

Yep, the main-stream media got it right

They can do hundreds of compilations
like this, it's been daily for 2 years.
Why would it stop, the audience loves
it.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
March 24th, 2019 at 4:31:43 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Just for you Boz, I'm gonna start saying, They didn't get OJ the first time either, but eventually his sorry guilty ass f***** up and he went where he belonged.

Keeping Hope Alive, I see.😆🤣😂🤣
ams288
ams288 
  • Threads: 22
March 24th, 2019 at 4:33:20 PM permalink

I am ignoring it because the AG, along with the deputy AG, along with other DOJ officials including the Office of Legal Counsel, has determined that there was not sufficient evidence to establish that an obstruction of justice offense was committed.

Reminds me how all the righties were happy to accept the findings of the FBI’s investigation into Hillary’s emails and their decision not to prosecute.

LOL

Y’all are massively overplaying your hand.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 24th, 2019 at 4:46:34 PM permalink

Y’all are massively overplaying your hand.

There's no hand to overplay, there was
never a hand to begin with. You'll
never 'get' that the phony made up
dossier was all they had to go on. In
other words, they never had anything.

They spent 10's of millions trying to
prove something that never happened.
If you'd listened to Hannity, or read
the books, you would have understood
this a year and a half ago.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
March 24th, 2019 at 5:02:41 PM permalink
Meanwhile, in December, Putin landed two long range supersonic nuclear bombers in Venezuela.

They are still there.

Days ago, Russia warned they will not tolerate American military intervention in Venezuela.

Yesterday they landed the first 100 Russian troops and material in Venezuela.

Still no action from Trump. Not even a very nasty letter.

Those troops are there for construction. They could have a military base there with months.

Hillary would have killed Maduro, and ended this months ago.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
March 24th, 2019 at 5:16:21 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Meanwhile, in December, Putin landed two long range supersonic nuclear bombers in Venezuela.

They are still there....

Bull feces, they were there about 3 days iirc.
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
Thanked by
petroglyphMaxPen
March 24th, 2019 at 5:22:53 PM permalink

Reminds me how all the righties were happy to accept the findings of the FBI’s investigation into Hillary’s emails and their decision not to prosecute.

What I do know is that if the investigation into Hillary's emails was given the same tenacity as Mueller's investigation, the results would have been much different.

While I disagree with most of your statements, I do commend you for entering into the discussion of the Barr letter.
I am not at all surprised that we have heard "not a peep" from the usual cadre of Trump haters.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
March 24th, 2019 at 6:20:48 PM permalink

What I do know is that if the investigation into Hillary's emails was given the same tenacity as Mueller's investigation, the results would have been much different.

While I disagree with most of your statements, I do commend you for entering into the discussion of the Barr letter.
I am not at all surprised that we have heard "not a peep" from the usual cadre of Trump haters.

I have no problem saying the potus has not colluded most likely at this point.

The main problem you are going to find is the righties refuse to admit the same can be said of Hillary's emails

Be fair and take the findings of the DOJ as sancrosanct or refuse to believe but if you just go down party lines on when you believe or not you will find a lot of leftie arguments
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
March 24th, 2019 at 6:24:17 PM permalink
From what I understand of Barr he is not going to mislead on his findings

I do believe most of the report should be published

If the report is as favorable to the President as it appears I cannot fathom why the righties would want the report kept secret
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
March 24th, 2019 at 6:39:50 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Bull feces, they were there about 3 days iirc.

You are correct.

They conducted military drills over the Caribbean.

They will be back. In December, Russia announced plans to set up their first ever military base in Latin America, on La Orchila Island. They're doing it. That's what the 100 troops (so far) are for.

"It is the right idea to include Venezuela in long-range aviation missions," military expert Colonel Shamil Gareyev told the newspaper, adding that it was also economically reasonable. "Our strategic bombers will not only not have to return to Russia every time, but also won't perform aerial refueling while on a patrol mission in the Americas. Our Tu-160 aircraft arrive to their base in Venezuela, conduct flights, execute their missions and are then replaced on a rotating basis. This is how it should be done," -Colonel Shamil Gareyev

Putin knows a paper tiger when he sees one.

Think the Chinese, Iranians and North Koreans aren't watching?
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
March 24th, 2019 at 6:57:29 PM permalink

Putin knows a paper tiger when he sees one.

Think the Chinese, Iranians and North Koreans aren't watching?

It's the game we play.

With Poland begging for "Fort Trump" on Russias borders, and us and them discontinuing the nuke arms treaty, I expect all three superpowers to increase their saber rattling.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-14/polands-fort-trump-becoming-reality-serious-offer-negotiated-permanent-us-base

Now if those Russian long range nuke bombers were armed with nukes I would be more concerned, but flying empty planes is just a "who's is longest" contest.

Ever read "War is a racket" by General Smedley Butler? Great informative short read: https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.pdf
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 24th, 2019 at 7:06:44 PM permalink

They will be back. In December, Russia announced plans to set up their first ever military base in Latin America, on La Orchila Island. They're doing it.

They're just reacting to Trump
putting a permanent base in
Poland. Russia and Poland
share a border, do we share
a border with Venezuela?
It's all just political posturing.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
March 25th, 2019 at 7:57:48 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

From what I understand of Barr he is not going to mislead on his findings

I do believe most of the report should be published

If the report is as favorable to the President as it appears I cannot fathom why the righties would want the report kept secret

There will be parts of the report that should not be released due to National Security issues, sources and methods issues, and Grand Jury testimony. This will cause Democrats to contend that more can be released, or that something more is "out there", until President Trump leaves office. I just don't expect whatever is released to satisfy anyone.

I am not jumping entirely on the "happy, happy" train because there is still work being one in several areas pertinent to information developed during the investigation. While this is a "BFD" (as VP Biden said in another situation), it isn't the end of everything.

I would hope that the Democrats would decide to continue their investigation (can't stop them anyone) and perhaps actually focus more of their efforts trying to find solutions to problems like infrastructure, immigration reform, and other stuff. The Republicans did a poor job when in the majority; I expect the same of the Democrats.

I don't just put it on the Demcorats; the Republicans need to step up also.

I'd like to think the next election will be more based on the issues than on rehashing the investigations endlessly, but I doubt that will happen.
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 7
March 25th, 2019 at 8:52:25 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

There will be parts of the report that should not be released due to National Security issues, sources and methods issues, and Grand Jury testimony. This will cause Democrats to contend that more can be released, or that something more is "out there", until President Trump leaves office. I just don't expect whatever is released to satisfy anyone.

I am not jumping entirely on the "happy, happy" train because there is still work being one in several areas pertinent to information developed during the investigation. While this is a "BFD" (as VP Biden said in another situation), it isn't the end of everything.

I would hope that the Democrats would decide to continue their investigation (can't stop them anyone) and perhaps actually focus more of their efforts trying to find solutions to problems like infrastructure, immigration reform, and other stuff. The Republicans did a poor job when in the majority; I expect the same of the Democrats.

I don't just put it on the Demcorats; the Republicans need to step up also.

I'd like to think the next election will be more based on the issues than on rehashing the investigations endlessly, but I doubt that will happen.

It would be really nice to have an election based on issues with solutions on issues to follow. Seems odd that even needs to be asked for.
"Just because I'm not doing anything illegal, doesn't mean I won't have to defend myself someday." -Chip Reese
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
March 25th, 2019 at 9:05:54 AM permalink

Is that the only thing worth prosecuting in your eyes?

That was the entire premise of the special counsel investigation so, whether or not Russian collusion was actually found is the most important thing
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
March 25th, 2019 at 9:22:31 AM permalink
Not sure how BiBi can stand there and praise Trump, knowing he is a White Supremacy supporter and is Anti Jew.

Don’t believe me? Just ask any CNN reporter.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
Thanked by
ams288tringlomane
March 25th, 2019 at 9:52:02 AM permalink
I don't see how ANYONE could be upset that the investigation supposedly cleared Trump of willingly "colluding" with Russians. That's a good thing no matter how far left you are. Everyone should be celebrating that.

He's still an idiot, a con-man, and a scumbag, but at least he's not a traitor.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 25th, 2019 at 10:00:21 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

There will be parts of the report that should not be released due to National Security issues, sources and methods issues, and Grand Jury testimony.

They interviewed 500 people. My understanding
in, only the people charged can have they're
interviews released. The rest is concealed, as
it should be.
ams288
ams288 
March 27th, 2019 at 6:54:34 PM permalink
Steve Bannon is starting to look like that nazi at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark if he were permanently stuck mid-face-melt.

EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
FleaswatterMaxPen
March 29th, 2019 at 10:04:19 AM permalink
The Mueller report did one thing,
it killed the political threads here
deader than a doornail. Everybody
had that bullet all loaded up and
when it turned out to be a dud,
they were out of ammo. If they
had been watching real news, they
would have realized Mueller had
nothing over a year ago, when the
dossier was proven 100% fake.
TigerWu
TigerWu
Thanked by
ams288
March 29th, 2019 at 10:15:06 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

when the

Fake news.

The Steele dossier was not "proven 100% fake" a year ago. You've been brainwashed by Fox News.

Most of it remains uncorroborated, but some of it has been proven true. Maybe even more once the Mueller Report is made public.
ams288
ams288 
March 29th, 2019 at 10:29:06 AM permalink
100% fake or not (it’s not), Donald’s reputation will be stained by the idea of hookers and golden showers till he croaks.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 29th, 2019 at 10:46:59 AM permalink

100% fake or not (it’s not), Donald’s reputation will be stained by the idea of hookers and golden showers till he croaks.

LOL! Like he cares. A billionaire in his 70's
who's an ex president after 8 years in
office, yeah, he's worried about his
'reputation' at that point.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 29th, 2019 at 10:56:58 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

The Steele dossier was not "proven 100% fake" a year ago. .

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

Jan, 2017 https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/01/13/the-trump-dossier-is-false-news-and-heres-why/#4834c3906867

Mueller Report Confirms the Steele Dossier Belongs in the Dustbin of History

Mueller’s “no collusion” finding destroys the dossier’s multiple charges of a deep Trump-Russia conspiracy, shows that the dossier should not have been used to obtain Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants (if that is the case) and may go down as one of the most elaborate hoaxes in history.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/435872-mueller-confirms-the-steele-dossier-belongs-in-the-dustbin-of-history
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
March 29th, 2019 at 11:07:57 AM permalink
Linda McMahon is announcing her resignation today, according to reports.

I guess she needs to get back to good, old-fashioned wrasslin' instead of hanging out with the swampsters in DC.
TigerWu
TigerWu
Thanked by
rsactuary
March 29th, 2019 at 11:21:16 AM permalink

Jan, 2017 https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/01/13/the-trump-dossier-is-false-news-and-heres-why/#4834c3906867

Mueller’s “no collusion” finding destroys the dossier’s multiple charges of a deep Trump-Russia conspiracy, shows that the dossier should not have been used to obtain Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants (if that is the case) and may go down as one of the most elaborate hoaxes in history.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/435872-mueller-confirms-the-steele-dossier-belongs-in-the-dustbin-of-history

*Yawn* More Fake News.

The Mueller Report hasn't even been released yet, so some chucklehead's opinion piece holds about as much weight as my dog's.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 29th, 2019 at 11:57:04 AM permalink

The Mueller report did one thing,
it killed the political threads here
deader than a doornail. Everybody
had that bullet all loaded up and
when it turned out to be a dud,
they were out of ammo. If they
had been watching real news, they
would have realized Mueller had
nothing over a year ago, when the

We haven't seen the Mueller report yet.

All your gloating is premature.

And the dossier is not proven to be fake. I don't have a percentage, either of true to fake, or how much of it has been proven either way, but there are quite a few items that were true so far.

And it would be fine with me if we became a forum that banned politics outright. But if we have to have it, I'm going to challenge false claims rather than let them stand.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
March 29th, 2019 at 12:22:54 PM permalink

That you can't distinguish fact from opinion is concerning.
TigerWu
TigerWu
Thanked by
tringlomane
March 29th, 2019 at 12:40:12 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

That you can't distinguish fact from opinion is concerning.

He can. He just does this to rile us all up... haha...
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 29th, 2019 at 12:42:54 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

We haven't seen the Mueller report yet.
All your gloating is premature.

Setting yourself for another huge disappointment.
Every place I look experts are saying if Barr left
out the damning evidence in his summery, Mueller
or one of his 19 prosecutors would be on every
news channel. They can't talk about the details
in the report, but they could say that Barr is
leaving out critical details. But what's the only
sound you hear?

Proverbial crickets..

And why would Barr do it. The uproar for his
resignation would be overwhelming. He's not
that stupid.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
March 29th, 2019 at 12:50:08 PM permalink

sound you hear?

Proverbial crickets..

And why would Barr do it. The uproar for his
resignation would be overwhelming. He's not
that stupid.

I will think it's more of trying to Keep Hope Alive for the left. 😀
rxwine
rxwine
March 29th, 2019 at 12:55:48 PM permalink
If the Supreme Court can rarely get unanimous agreement, it's foolish to assume Bill Barr has any exceptional ability to divine anything but a controversial opinion from a 400 page document particularly since the obstruction of judgment question was left unresolved.
edit.
or justice. Heh.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
TigerWu
TigerWu
March 29th, 2019 at 1:04:51 PM permalink

sound you hear?

Proverbial crickets..

Probably because they know the report is going to be released in less than two weeks and we can all see for ourselves.

Quote:

And why would Barr do it.

Because he's a hard-line Republican and Trump lackey.

Same reason all those other idiots on the Hill (McConnell, Graham, etc.) do the absolute bulls*** they do to protect Trump. "Party Over Country" is the GOP motto, after all....
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 29th, 2019 at 1:09:25 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

it's foolish to assume Bill Barr has any exceptional ability to divine anything but a controversial opinion from a

"After reviewing the Special Counsel's final report on these issues; consulting with Department officials, including the Office of Legal Counsel; and applying the principles of federal prosecution that guide our charging decisions, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."

There's no 'opinion' here, it's a researched
legal conclusion. It's not controversial at
all.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
March 29th, 2019 at 1:17:53 PM permalink

"After reviewing the Special Counsel's final report on these issues; consulting with Department officials, including the Office of Legal Counsel; and applying the principles of federal prosecution that guide our charging decisions, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."

all.

ROTFL
EB does the same thing with movies
Instead of seeing the movie, he depends on IMDB reviews to rate a movie
I want to see the movie and rate it for myself
Somebody reads a report and reviews it, EB is all in. That's good enough for EB
SAD
I instead want to read the report for myself. No way would I depend on a biased review
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
rxwine
rxwine
March 29th, 2019 at 1:19:49 PM permalink

all.

Thanks lawyer Bob. I'll file that with the rest of your legal opinions in the round file.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 29th, 2019 at 3:19:44 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

I instead want to read the report for myself. No way would I depend on a biased review

And no way Barr would give one.
You'll see. 80% will be redacted,
good luck seeing whole 'report'.

No grand jury testimony will be
there, no witness testimony from
anybody who wasn't charged.
Do the math, 500 witnesses were
called, how many were not
charged. 95% of them? Look for the
400 page report to be about 40
pages of stuff you already know.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
March 29th, 2019 at 5:26:31 PM permalink

all.

Wrong, It's Barr applying his personal opinion argument that Obstruction of Justice is out of the purview of the report, as published last summer in his memo, before he was AG. He claims that it's not possible for a president to commit OOJ because it's all within the scope of his job. Which is a very minority opinion among legals, but it's why he was appointed AG. So he's put it out there as "fact" when, the fact is, it's a legal interpretation of Article 2 that is not borne out by precedence.

If it was legal to impeach Clinton or Nixon on those charges, and apparently it was in both cases, it would be considered legal for Trump as well.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 29th, 2019 at 5:48:12 PM permalink

Wrong, It's Barr applying his personal opinion

So that's why Mueller and his 19
prosecutors are all over CNN
saying Barr is wrong?

Wait, none of them are saying
a thing because they totally agree
with Barr's summary.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
March 29th, 2019 at 5:57:01 PM permalink

So that's why Mueller and his 19
prosecutors are all over CNN
saying Barr is wrong?

Wait, none of them are saying
a thing because they totally agree
with Barr's summary.

It's obvious you've never worked in the Federal Government.

They were all employed by the AG office. You don't go on TV and contradict the boss on something like this. Chances are excellent they signed agreements not to do it, but you don't as a condition of employment even if you're not a very expensive contract lawyer.

Govt union employees who have specific representative jobs have some freedom of expression to the media written into the union contract. That protection does not extend to any other employees.

If Mueller had been an independent prosecutor, under the previous law, he could go on TV. He's not independent. So Barr can step on any of it, and is. It's likely he's also stepping on Rosenstein to some extent, based on interviews and testimony he gave previous to Barr's arrival. But we won't know if that's true or not for a while.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
March 29th, 2019 at 5:59:25 PM permalink

Wrong, It's Barr applying his personal opinion

Yup
I just want to read the report for myself
I don't judge a movie I have not seen on somebody elses review like EB
That's why this goes right over EB's head.
He does not get that people want to form their own opinions on the original material itself instead of depending on a biased opinion and reporting the hearsay as gospel
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
EvenBob
EvenBob
March 29th, 2019 at 6:29:42 PM permalink

If Mueller had been an independent prosecutor, under the previous law, he could go on TV. .

I've heard 4 people in the news
in 2 days say Mueller can go on
TV as long as he doesn't give
details of what's in the report.
He could say Barr's summary
left a lot out, and he's not
doing that.

This whole argument is ridiculous.
It's like the guy who was drunk
and did a hit and run, got caught
and is now going to court to
fight video and eyewitness
accounts, telling everybody he'll
get off because he has a good
story. No, he won't.

Barr must be lying and covering up
because he gave a summary we
don't like. So you wait breathlessly
for the redacted report to come
out so you can all scream AHA!
Barr was lying!

No, he wasn't. Like with the drunk
guy, it's self delusion. It's getting
lost in Rachel Maddowland..
Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
Thanked by
RS
March 29th, 2019 at 7:04:28 PM permalink

Wrong, It's Barr applying his personal opinion argument that Obstruction of Justice is out of the purview of the report, as published last summer in his memo, before he was AG.

Quote:

He claims that it's not possible for a president to commit OOJ because it's all within the scope of his job.

You are absolutely wrong. Does anyone actually read the source documents or only rely on what the news pundits feeds them?
Here is a link to the Barr Memo:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5638848/June-2018-Barr-Memo-to-DOJ-Muellers-Obstruction.pdf

Please read at least the fifth paragraph.

I quote part (PS:these are Barr's actual words, not spin):

Quote:

"Obviously, the President and any other official can commit obstruction in this classic sense of of sabotaging a truth proceeding's truth- finding function. Thus for example, if a President knowingly destroys or alters evidence, suborns perjury, or induces a witness to change testimony, or commits any act deliberately impairing the integrity or availability of evidence, then he, like anyone else, commits the crime of obstruction."

Which is a very minority opinion among legals, but it's why he was appointed AG. So he's put it out there as "fact" when, the fact is, it's a legal interpretation of Article 2 that is not borne out by precedence.

If it was legal to impeach Clinton or Nixon on those charges, and apparently it was in both cases, it would be considered legal for Trump as well.

You know, BBB, I really do not desire to get into these arguments, but I just get so sick and tired of all the misinformation and opinions portrayed as facts.

I also understand that you are an unpaid volunteer moderator here and have to put up with a lot of #@#$, but being a moderator you should be held to a higher standard.
Last edited by: Fleaswatter on Mar 29, 2019
ams288
ams288 
Thanked by
tringlomane
March 31st, 2019 at 7:07:06 AM permalink

As if we needed any more evidence that Fox is run by ignorant morons:

“THREE MEXICAN COUNTRIES”

lolololol

The “three Mexican countries” Fox is refering to are El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala.

You know, this makes Donald’s inability to get Mexico to pay for his dumb wall even worse. I didn’t even know there was more than one Mexico!
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
March 31st, 2019 at 7:20:35 AM permalink

As if we needed any more evidence that Fox is run by ignorant morons:

“THREE MEXICAN COUNTRIES”

lolololol

The “three Mexican countries” Fox is refering to are El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala.

You know, this makes Donald’s inability to get Mexico to pay for his dumb wall even worse. I didn’t even know there was more than one Mexico!

Wow. Dog whistles in stupid-land. The Idiocracy continues to grow.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
Thanked by
ForagerbeachbumbabstringlomaneRS
March 31st, 2019 at 7:21:06 AM permalink

It's obvious you've never worked in the Federal Government.

Yea, but Rob Singer did, so there goes that statement having any credibility.😀
  • Jump to: