Thread Rating:

Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 452
March 19th, 2017 at 7:11:10 PM permalink
I was playing 2 machines the other day, minding my own business and a guy tells me,"You really can't go around playing two machines!" "I wanted to tell him, "I am not a child and I am not your child. Don't tell me what I can and can't do! " I politely told him,"I will just be playing for a few minutes. " Luckily he left. and I was able to enjoy my games in peace. I have had other people tell me off for playing two slot machines at once. Here is the kicker. There are extras of the games in other parts of the casino. They could just go to the other copies of those games. When I see a game I want to play, and someone is playing two machines, I just brush it off and go to a copy. I don't say anything to them.
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! Also, the Nintendo cartridge is so much more important than the Nintendo console. Without the cartridge, the Nintendo console is just a useless box.
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 47
  • Posts: 1629
Thanks for this post from:
AxelWolfWizardofnothingCrystalMathDeMangoBTLWIonenickelmiracleOnceDear
March 19th, 2017 at 7:56:31 PM permalink
That's nothing.
I was in my bathroom the other day, brushing my teeth when some stranger tells me I'm going about it the wrong way.
I wanted to tell him I knew what I was doing, and what the Hell was he doing here anyway but before I got a chance he exploded, leaving a bus stop in his place.
The bus came by and I got on. That's where it all began
Cowboy Neal was at the wheel
of a bus to never-ever land
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 3344
March 19th, 2017 at 8:10:44 PM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I was playing 2 machines the other day, minding my own business and a guy tells me,"You really can't go around playing two machines!" "I wanted to tell him, "I am not a child and I am not your child. Don't tell me what I can and can't do! " I politely told him,"I will just be playing for a few minutes. " Luckily he left. and I was able to enjoy my games in peace. I have had other people tell me off for playing two slot machines at once. Here is the kicker. There are extras of the games in other parts of the casino. They could just go to the other copies of those games. When I see a game I want to play, and someone is playing two machines, I just brush it off and go to a copy. I don't say anything to them.




this is why people think you @%#^$*&
NOW HIRING!!!! REQUEST INFO VIA PM
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 114
  • Posts: 12388
March 19th, 2017 at 8:13:12 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

That's nothing.
I was in my bathroom the other day, brushing my teeth when some stranger tells me I'm going about it the wrong way.
I wanted to tell him I knew what I was doing, and what the Hell was he doing here anyway but before I got a chance he exploded, leaving a bus stop in his place.
The bus came by and I got on. That's where it all began
Cowboy Neal was at the wheel
of a bus to never-ever land

I have a feeling some people look and do very strange things in casinos that tend to attract lots of attention from undesirable people, perhaps they look like the undesirable people themselves giving the appearance they can be easily approached.

Perhaps bringing a "hobo bag" and a bunch on magazines has this affect.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 4589
March 19th, 2017 at 8:58:59 PM permalink
It's called two at a time for a dime.
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 452
March 20th, 2017 at 5:14:45 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I have a feeling some people look and do very strange things in casinos that tend to attract lots of attention from undesirable people, perhaps they look like the undesirable people themselves giving the appearance they can be easily approached.

Perhaps bringing a "hobo bag" and a bunch on magazines has this affect.



My bag is not a "Hobo bag." It is a very stylish looking Miami Beach bag that has gotten me sincere complinents on how great it looks. :)
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! Also, the Nintendo cartridge is so much more important than the Nintendo console. Without the cartridge, the Nintendo console is just a useless box.
BTLWI
BTLWI
Joined: Nov 6, 2013
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 288
Thanks for this post from:
Bellaing
March 20th, 2017 at 11:56:36 PM permalink
"Ohhh, I love your bag and by the way, you don't look a day over 28."

Must be a woman to woman thing.

  • Jump to: