Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
April 30th, 2014 at 1:54:25 PM permalink
Going back to Vegas in June, staying at Cosmo and thinking about going to the Kid Rock show at Cosmo. Has anyone been to a show at the pool? All tickets, except cabana rentals are GA. Seems like a small area and was looking for any feedback. Yea I know this is probably not the place for a concert review but it doesn't hurt to ask. And I am not that old to still enjoy KR.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
April 30th, 2014 at 2:17:43 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Going back to Vegas in June, staying at Cosmo and thinking about going to the Kid Rock show at Cosmo. Has anyone been to a show at the pool? All tickets, except cabana rentals are GA. Seems like a small area and was looking for any feedback. Yea I know this is probably not the place for a concert review but it doesn't hurt to ask. And I am not that old to still enjoy KR.

Never done it at the Cosmo. I did it at the Mandalay Bay once and it was pretty good. Unfortunately this year's Mandalay Bay concert lineup is not great.

Kid Rock at the pool sounds like a fun show....
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
April 30th, 2014 at 2:28:08 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

I have and found that if you can get a balcony room facing the pool it is fantastic. The concerts are standing room only and get very very packed and uncomfortable. From the balcony rooms you can see the stage pretty well and listen to the concert from the convenience of your balcony and you can sit down.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
April 30th, 2014 at 2:30:26 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I have and found that if you can get a balcony room facing the pool it is fantastic. The concerts are standing room only and get very very packed and uncomfortable. From the balcony rooms you can see the stage pretty well and listen to the concert from the convenience of your balcony and you can sit down.

Ya but you can't mingle with the hot drunk women in bikinis
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
April 30th, 2014 at 2:35:21 PM permalink
THAT I am too old for!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
April 30th, 2014 at 2:36:26 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
April 30th, 2014 at 4:19:16 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

Ya but you can't mingle with the hot drunk women in bikinis

The concerts I have been to at Cosmo the pool is closed and covered. That is actually the area where everyone stands to watch the concert. No swimsuits involved but 99% of the women at the Cosmo are young and hot.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
April 30th, 2014 at 4:25:59 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

The concerts I have been to at Cosmo the pool is closed and covered. That is actually the area where everyone stands to watch the concert. No swimsuits involved but 99% of the women at the Cosmo are young and hot.

Oh. At MB they put up the stage at the back of the pool and you can be in the water or on the "beach".
  • Jump to: