gambler
gambler
  • Threads: 112
April 29th, 2010 at 10:05:10 AM permalink
What is it about Las Vegas that you love so much?
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
April 29th, 2010 at 11:09:38 AM permalink
For me it is the fact that there is nowhere in the world like it. The Architecture, the opulence the atmosphere.
[This space is intentionally left blank]
toastcmu
toastcmu
  • Threads: 17
April 29th, 2010 at 4:31:29 PM permalink
It's the city as a whole - the shows, the food, and the gambling all together. That's why I love going to Vegas. That, and the ability to not do any of the above and take in nature or something else, if you want to.

-B
ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
April 29th, 2010 at 4:41:49 PM permalink
I agree, there really is no place like it. The amazing aspect about the city (primarily the strip) is that you can walk to basically a new world. You can be in Rome... Paris... New York... all while enjoying the gambling.

Another aspect that I enjoy about it is that it actually saves me money... surprisingly. I'm able to make a pact with myself that I will only gamble while I'm there. This compares to if I went gambling every weekend locally, hemorrhaging a couple hundred each weekend. This way, I can put it all together for an amazing few days every few months giving me a good gambling fix at one time rather than just getting by every weekend.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
  • Jump to: