djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
May 31st, 2013 at 7:50:33 PM permalink
I have to bridge a few gaps in my hotel living and would like to know which hotels offer the best coupons and fun books. Prefer to stay cheap, as I don't care about amenities as long as there are no dead hookers under my bed. Thanks!
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
May 31st, 2013 at 8:16:11 PM permalink
The Plaza has about $20 worth of matchplay coupons. EvenBob may be able to comment on this since he stayed there more recently. Also, the front desk wasn't super strict about how many coupon books one could get. The Riviera also had quite a few matchplay coupons worth slightly more but their staff was more strict about how many coupons were given out. Something tells me you won't have a problem finding all the complimentary rooms you need if no dead hookers under your bed is your only requirement.
100% risk of ruin
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
June 1st, 2013 at 9:04:40 PM permalink
I'll check the Plaza out. Due to a limitation from CET properties I cannot chain my stays, therefore have to pad them in between rooms at different areas I got comped at. It will be a pain moving around and all, but I will have a car and all the time in the world. Laundry will be a b tho.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
June 1st, 2013 at 9:35:10 PM permalink
I've heard that a host can sometimes link your stays.

Tuscany has some positive plays and they have laundry machines/comp rooms fairly easy. Due to a perfect storm of unfortunate events, I did laundry at the laundromat last week. If you do it right it costs less than a couple dollars. This place had PacMan and Street Fighter ll for 25c. Feeling 12 again was fair trade for the machine with a zero percent return.
100% risk of ruin
  • Jump to: