WADA 6/4
Tour de France 1/8
Floyd Landis 4/1
Tyler Hamilton 6/4
George Hincapie 4/1
Johan Bruyneel 4/1
Dr. Michele Ferrari 5/6
EPO 6/4

I am a fanatic bicycle rider. I am a bicycle commuter. I follow the Toure De France closely every year. I personally think Lance Armstrong is a total fraud. He uses people. He personally attacked and ruined many honest peoples lives, why, because they wanted to be honest about all the doping on the Tour. Lance's position on the tour while he was riding was that if you were against doping and tried to expose it, you were hurting the tour and he will ruin you due his power on the tour. The reality is anyone exposing all the cheating and doping is helping the tour and the sport. I ride and I would never dope. I support those that want a clean tour, unlike Lance, who hated anyone who wanted a clean tour and everybody on the tour knew it.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
January 10th, 2013 at 7:46:23 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

I personally think Lance Armstrong is a total fraud.

It kills me that he sued a Brit newspaper for defamation, and is now being sued to get the money back. Millions.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
January 10th, 2013 at 9:11:08 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

I support those that want a clean tour,

There's just one way to keep any athletic competition 100% clean: don't allow anyone to compete in it.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
January 10th, 2013 at 9:38:47 AM permalink
Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
  • Jump to: