• Threads: 297
December 4th, 2022 at 9:58:49 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Quote: darkoz

I am certain none of the members here who refuse to call someone by their preference would dare gonin front of a judge and say, "Mr. X, I refuse to call you "Your Honor" because you weren't born that way and in fact didn't become your honor until recently when appointed as a judge so you will have to respect my wish to call you Mr. And Sir."

I would love to see someone on here try it.
link to original post

How on earth does that relate? A judge is actually a judge.

But I identify as a judge so from now on please refer to me as The Most Honorable AZDuffman.

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

So you believe a judge was born a judge?
link to original post

What on earth are you talking about?

Listen, I said I identify as a judge. So quit saying “you” and say “your honor” please. Tolerance for my identification.
link to original post

Lol suddenly AZ doesn't know what I am talking about.

It was the simplest question. Does he believe judges are born that way.

He can't answer directly because he really understands his position is wrong so he answers with the blubbering "what are you talking about?" Line.
link to original post

Unless there is a divine right of judges they are not born judges. Again I ask what are you talking about?
link to original post

So if you are willing to call someone not born a judge a judge when they become a judge why won't you call a transgender a woman when she becomes a woman?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
December 4th, 2022 at 10:17:43 AM permalink
Because he can't become a women women generally are capable of child birth.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
rsactuary
December 4th, 2022 at 10:27:48 AM permalink
Quote: rainman

link to original post

I will let all the women who found out they are infertile that from now on we will refer them as he and him
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
  • Threads: 81
December 4th, 2022 at 10:46:39 AM permalink
I’m pronoun but antiadverb.
Presidential Election polls and odds: https://2605.me/p
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
ThisIsMyJamHunterhill
December 4th, 2022 at 11:01:58 AM permalink

I am certain none of the members here who refuse to call someone by their preference would dare gonin front of a judge and say, "Mr. X, I refuse to call you "Your Honor" because you weren't born that way and in fact didn't become your honor until recently when appointed as a judge so you will have to respect my wish to call you Mr. And Sir."

link to original post

But I identify as a judge so from now on please refer to me as The Most Honorable AZDuffman.

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

Listen, I said I identify as a judge. So quit saying “you” and say “your honor” please. Tolerance for my identification.
link to original post

He can't answer directly because he really understands his position is wrong so he answers with the blubbering "what are you talking about?" Line.
link to original post

Unless there is a divine right of judges they are not born judges. Again I ask what are you talking about?
link to original post

So if you are willing to call someone not born a judge a judge when they become a judge why won't you call a transgender a woman when she becomes a woman?
link to original post

Because a man cannot become a woman and a woman cannot become a man. Simple science.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 11:02:10 AM permalink

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Because a man cannot become a woman and a woman cannot become a man. Simple science.
darkoz
darkoz
December 4th, 2022 at 11:25:18 AM permalink

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

A man or woman cannot "become" a judge. There isn't any biological change that makes him a judge.

Simple science!
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
Thanked by
MichaelBluejayrsactuary
December 4th, 2022 at 11:31:27 AM permalink

link to original post

Your opinion is clear. It defines you.

... and not in a good way.

Anyhow. Is this thread to be hijacked by the very [I won't use the word] that Wizard has deemed to be inappropriate? Shouldn't those of strong opinion on this controversial topic, post about it elsewhere?
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 12:01:03 PM permalink

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

A man or woman cannot "become" a judge. There isn't any biological change that makes him a judge.

Simple science!
link to original post

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 12:02:26 PM permalink

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Simple science!
link to original post

People become judges all the time. Did Clarence Thomas not become a judge?

It is law not science. What kind of person thinks otherwise.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
December 4th, 2022 at 12:27:38 PM permalink

link to original post

I will let all the women who found out they are infertile that from now on we will refer them as he and him
link to original post

You let me know when you find a Transgender Male to Female who is capable of giving birth.
darkoz
darkoz
December 4th, 2022 at 12:32:57 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

You let me know when you find a Transgender Male to Female who is capable of giving birth.
link to original post

Science already has made a transgender able to grow natural breasts and surgically transform into a female.

Is that your only definition of female that they be able to give birth?

If in the near future science goes that extra step and surgically a transgender can give birth then you will change your position?

I suspect you will change the goalposts again.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
ThisIsMyJamSOOPOOHunterhill
December 4th, 2022 at 1:00:33 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Science already has made a transgender able to grow natural breasts and surgically transform into a female.

If in the near future science goes that extra step and surgically a transgender can give birth then you will change your position?

link to original post

Gender is assigned at conception. If the sperm cell carries an X the child is female. If it carries a Y it is male. This is a binary and cannot be changed, PERIOD.

All the SJW arguments of growing breasts or whatever do not matter. It can no more be changed than I can make a Labrador Retriever into a Bulldog by getting a vet to do surgery on its snout.

No goalposts. Just science.
Last edited by: AZDuffman on Dec 4, 2022
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
Dieter
December 4th, 2022 at 1:30:29 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Gender is assigned at conception. If the sperm cell carries an X the child is female. If it carries a Y it is male. This is a binary choice and cannot be changed, PERIOD.

All the SJW arguments of growing breasts or whatever do not matter. It can no more be changed than I can make a Labrador Retriever into a Bulldog by getting a vet to do surgery on its snout.

No goalposts. Just science.
link to original post

The argument isn't about genetics. It's about identity and respect.

Similar to insisting on calling an obese person names for being fat. Are they fat by weight standards yes.

But it's expected you don't insult them regardless.

You have lost the WOV argument anyway. The Wizard has spoken. Call forum members by the gender THEY prefer not what you prefer.

If you don't like it then don't participate.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
Hunterhill
December 4th, 2022 at 1:37:42 PM permalink

Actually it about the traditionalists understanding science and not playing little games and the SJW crowd trying to push the idea that men and women are interhangeable.

Quote:

Similar to insisting on calling an obese person names for being fat. Are they fat by weight standards yes.

Calling someone their actual gender is not an insult, it is correct.

Quote:

You have lost the WOV argument anyway. The Wizard has spoken. Call forum members by the gender THEY prefer not what you prefer.

I will not participate. I will just avoid the incorrect pronoun and work around it. And I know the SJW crowd, including yourself, will be doing a quiet burn over someone not conforming to their demands of the world.
link to original post

OnceDear
OnceDear
Thanked by
MichaelBluejayrsactuary
December 4th, 2022 at 2:06:36 PM permalink

Actually it about the traditionalists understanding science and not playing little games and the SJW crowd trying to push the idea that men and women are interhangeable.

Quote:

Calling someone their actual gender is not an insult, it is correct.

Quote:

I will not participate. I will just avoid the incorrect pronoun and work around it. And I know the SJW crowd, including yourself, will be doing a quiet burn over someone not conforming to their demands of the world.
link to original post

link to original post

I protest that AZDuffman has hijacked this thread with deliberate controversy, and is now proceeding to insult named and un-named members by assigning them to 'The SJW crowd'

"Social justice warrior ( SJW) is a pejorative term and internet meme used for an individual who promotes socially progressive, left-wing and liberal views"
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
Thanked by
MichaelBluejay
December 4th, 2022 at 2:13:16 PM permalink

it's easy to trivialize and/or mock social justice concepts when you're a member of a majority group

when you're in the minority - then you think twice about it - it's not so easy

Please don't feed the trolls
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
Thanked by
MichaelBluejayrsactuary
December 4th, 2022 at 2:18:29 PM permalink
Transgender isn’t defined by physical attributes any more than sexual organs define sexuality.

Duffman is still wrong as ever though. If a man who is not transgender changes his body to a woman without being transgender he will still feel like a man in his brain.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rxwine
rxwine
December 4th, 2022 at 2:18:38 PM permalink
Transgender isn’t defined by physical attributes any more than sexual organs define sexuality.

Duffman is still wrong as ever though. If a man who is not transgender changes his body to a woman without being transgender he will still feel like a man in his brain.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 2:28:32 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

I protest that AZDuffman has hijacked this thread with deliberate controversy, and is now proceeding to insult named and un-named members by assigning them to 'The SJW crowd'

"Social justice warrior ( SJW) is a pejorative term and internet meme used for an individual who promotes socially progressive, left-wing and liberal views"
link to original post

I asked a serious question about the new policy. DarkOz brought up some weird thing about judges, which is where the hijack began.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 2:29:48 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

it's easy to trivialize and/or mock social justice concepts when you're a member of a majority group

link to original post

I am in a minority group on here. 2 actually. Conservative and not an atheist. I simply deal with it.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
December 4th, 2022 at 2:46:14 PM permalink

____________it's easy to trivialize and/or mock social justice concepts when you're a member of a majority group. when you're in the minority - then you think twice about it - it's not so easy.

I question whether he is in fact a member of the majority on this issue; seems to be pretty much equally divided along political lines.
"What, me worry?"
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
December 4th, 2022 at 2:55:10 PM permalink

link to original post

I am in a minority group on here. 2 actually. Conservative and not an atheist. I simply deal with it.
link to original post

this is a very small group - I was referring to the society as a whole - a whole different thing - this group has no power at all other than to ban you or suspend you - a very minor thing in the scheme of things - the society as a whole has overwhelming power

it's an entirely different thing - if you're a member of one minority group - you feel it when a different minority group gets mocked or insulted - you know it could be your turn next - and you know it could happen to your children or other family members - and you know that at any moment it could morph into a physical thing

Last edited by: lilredrooster on Dec 4, 2022
Please don't feed the trolls
rxwine
rxwine
December 4th, 2022 at 3:01:54 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

____________it's easy to trivialize and/or mock social justice concepts when you're a member of a majority group. when you're in the minority - then you think twice about it - it's not so easy.

I question whether he is in fact a member of the majority on this issue; seems to be pretty much equally divided along political lines.
link to original post

There're 3 or more sides to 2 sides of an issue.
MichaelBluejay
MichaelBluejay
  • Threads: 81
Thanked by
OnceDearGenoDRPhrsactuarydarkozams288Gandler
December 4th, 2022 at 3:55:33 PM permalink

link to original post

It's always amusing to me when right-wingers suddenly profess an interest in science. The party of anti-vax, anti-mask, anti-climate change, and drink bleach. But now suddenly science matters.

Yeah, I know that's political, but it needed to be said.

See y'all in X days.
Presidential Election polls and odds: https://2605.me/p
ThisIsMyJam
ThisIsMyJam
  • Threads: 0
December 4th, 2022 at 4:36:44 PM permalink

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

I don't know anything about you specifically or if this applies to you but I'm always curious about straight men who state a transgender woman actually becomes a woman. Does that mean those same straight men would be willing to have a relationship and/or be intimate with these newly made women?
GenoDRPh
GenoDRPh
  • Threads: 5
Thanked by
rsactuary
December 4th, 2022 at 4:48:23 PM permalink
Quote: ThisIsMyJam

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

I don't know anything about you specifically or if this applies to you but I'm always curious about straight men who state a transgender woman actually becomes a woman. Does that mean those same straight men would be willing to have a relationship and/or be intimate with these newly made women?
link to original post

Some do. There's someone out there for everyone!
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
Thanked by
Dieter
December 4th, 2022 at 4:54:57 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

A question for the moderators and maybe for the tech guys.

Does the 'flag' feature still exist? I don't currently see any flag buttons.
That feature always did work differently for moderators, but I'm surprised to no longer see the button.

Quote: Rule 15

Flagging: The primary purpose of flagging is to rid the forum of spam but can also be used for other obvious rule violations. Flagging legitimate posts, for any reason, is not allowed. (Added 4/15/2016)

One man's 'obvious' is another man's opinion.
link to original post

"Flagging" may have been disabled in late 2014/early 2015.
I seem to remember getting scolded for (subjectively) "misusing" it, and shortly afterwards it was not-visible.

As for other definitions of the term, I don't really go to those bars.
link to original post

The flag button can be seen by members on the posts of new members only, I believe.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
billryan
billryan
December 4th, 2022 at 4:56:52 PM permalink
Twenty years ago, I can tell you that a relatively large percentage of dancers in NYC were not born female. I can only imagine what the numbers are these days.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 5:05:08 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Twenty years ago, I can tell you that a relatively large percentage of dancers in NYC were not born female. I can only imagine what the numbers are these days.
link to original post

I think "CSI" had a line about that, of course Vegas where it was set, not NYC.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
December 4th, 2022 at 5:35:09 PM permalink

link to original post

Ashly tells me I'm quite happily married, thank you, and I don't need to worry about things like attraction to the individual, liking the same restaurants, or compatible personalities.

She goes on to say that they can be one of the many, many women that aren't right for me.
May the cards fall in your favor.
ThisIsMyJam
ThisIsMyJam
December 4th, 2022 at 5:45:20 PM permalink
Quote: GenoDRPh

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

True, there is someone for everyone but "some do" is rather vague. That could be a minute number. IMO, if a man truly believes this then he should have no problem having a relationship with a trans woman. I've asked a few men elsewhere online and now here but I never get an actual straightforward response. Thus my curiosity remains.
darkoz
darkoz
December 4th, 2022 at 5:54:54 PM permalink

Quote: GenoDRPh

link to original post

Thanks in advance.
link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

True, there is someone for everyone but "some do" is rather vague. That could be a minute number. IMO, if a man truly believes this then he should have no problem having a relationship with a trans woman. I've asked a few men elsewhere online and now here but I never get an actual straightforward response. Thus my curiosity remains.
link to original post

I have had relationships with transgender women.

Haven't had one in a long time. Over a decade. I have children and grandchildren. My children know about my "adventures". Not my grandchildren unless their mom told them. I don't feel that's for me to discuss with them.

If I saw how a transgender woman looked before their transformation I would vomit. Not attracted to men.

Transwomen aren't a problem.

Watch the TV series Pose. It gives a good look into the lives of transgender women.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
December 4th, 2022 at 6:08:17 PM permalink
Where is PokerGrinder when everyone is discussing Transgenders and Transsexuals? He knows this subject inside and out.

He's probably just a little slow coming out talking about the subject.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
December 4th, 2022 at 6:33:57 PM permalink
What, does he poke her then grind her?

Nothing wrong with that.
"What, me worry?"
ThisIsMyJam
ThisIsMyJam
December 4th, 2022 at 6:46:58 PM permalink

Haven't had one in a long time. Over a decade. I have children and grandchildren. My children know about my "adventures". Not my grandchildren unless their mom told them. I don't feel that's for me to discuss with them.

If I saw how a transgender woman looked before their transformation I would vomit. Not attracted to men.

Watch the TV series Pose. It gives a good look into the lives of transgender women.
link to original post

Based on your response about vomiting I have to assume that your relationships with transgender women were limited to those who had surgically transitioned. There are many trans women who havent had any surgeries so they still have male body parts. Are those trans women not women to you?
darkoz
darkoz
December 4th, 2022 at 7:08:30 PM permalink

link to original post

Based on your response about vomiting I have to assume that your relationships with transgender women were limited to those who had surgically transitioned. There are many trans women who havent had any surgeries so they still have male body parts. Are those trans women not women to you?
link to original post

You are wrong.

I have never had a relationship with a transgender post op.

The male shape turns me off. Not a female shape with male sex organ.

Is there some psychoanalytic reason you are pursuing this?
rxwine
rxwine
December 4th, 2022 at 7:33:07 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

What does being attracted to someone have anything to do what the person is who is the object of desire is? By that reasoning people having sex with an animal says something about what the animal is?
ThisIsMyJam
ThisIsMyJam
December 4th, 2022 at 7:44:29 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

I'm not even sure what you mean by that. Someone that looks like a man is a turn off and that would make you vomit. But someone that looks like a woman but has a man's sex organ wouldn't? That's rather surprising and interesting.

I'm interested because you are the only person I've ever seen say a trans woman is truly a woman, that you are straight, and have indeed been with trans women. You appear to be a rarity.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
December 4th, 2022 at 7:44:55 PM permalink
Folks, this is swinging way off topic.
As absolutely fascinating as who has dated whom is, that is clearly NOT about forum rules and policies.

I'm guilty too. I'd expect a thread split, lockdown, and suggestion to take it somewhere else (like DT) to be coming soon.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 4th, 2022 at 8:06:38 PM permalink

As absolutely fascinating as who has dated whom is, that is clearly NOT about forum rules and policies.

I'm guilty too. I'd expect a thread split, lockdown, and suggestion to take it somewhere else (like DT) to be coming soon.
link to original post

Isn't that your job to say? You are in green.
darkoz
darkoz
December 4th, 2022 at 8:07:26 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

I'm not even sure what you mean by that. Someone that looks like a man is a turn off and that would make you vomit. But someone that looks like a woman but has a man's sex organ wouldn't? That's rather surprising and interesting.

I'm interested because you are the only person I've ever seen say a trans woman is truly a woman, that you are straight, and have indeed been with trans women. You appear to be a rarity.
link to original post

Since this isn't the point of this thread I will just answer one last time on the subject.

It's not rare at all. First season of Pose is pretty much about straight men who date trans women.

The film the Crying Game is about straight men who date trans women.

It's maybe not discussed much but it's not rare at all
ThisIsMyJam
ThisIsMyJam
December 4th, 2022 at 8:18:53 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Since this isn't the point of this thread I will just answer one last time on the subject.

It's not rare at all. First season of Pose is pretty much about straight men who date trans women.

The film the Crying Game is about straight men who date trans women.

It's maybe not discussed much but it's not rare at all
link to original post

Ah, yes. I forgot they never make rare subjects the focus of television and film.

My last comment as well.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
December 4th, 2022 at 8:43:36 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Yes, but I'm guilty too, so I'm being all easygoing and mellow instead of dispensing my usual cruelties of crushing every voice not singing hymns in unison under the iron heel of administrative overreach.

Still, if everyone takes the hint... we might be overlooked when the usual suspects are rounded up.
Seedvalue
Seedvalue
Thanked by
RogerKint
December 4th, 2022 at 9:03:04 PM permalink
Most straight men who date trans women are considered by the Alpha males to be Betas. As the resident swinger of the forum, and most experienced in the sexual arts it has been my experience these men often have been rejected by many genetic women. They do not identify as gay and are attracted to the female form. Often these trans women are more attractive then some overweight unkept genetic females. So the rejected beta male can pull more attractive partners because the trans women are often looking for acceptance from basically any straight male. Now this is not something I’m into but if two humans can find happiness with each other then so be it. Most democratic leaning men seem to gravitate toward trans women while independent, and republican men are more attracted to genetic women. However more men who identify as in the closet gay tend to lean republican.

At the swinger parties I attend monthly There is no discussion of politics. Open gender parties are welcoming to trans women but not gay men. The hierarchy is still the same as the Alpha males will still have first choice of sexual partners. Betas are normally in attendance with their wife but do not perform or participate in the traditional sense. Alphas are determined in the circles I participate in by their length, girth, and stamina. If you are a great lover and provide amazing experiences for the women in attendance the group will elevate you. Young bucks often show up and are sometimes unable to perform when the lights are on. Stage fright I guess but the beauty of this arrangement is everyone is understanding.
darkoz
darkoz
December 4th, 2022 at 9:13:24 PM permalink
Quote: Seedvalue

Most straight men who date trans women are considered by the Alpha males to be Betas. As the resident swinger of the forum, and most experienced in the sexual arts it has been my experience these men often have been rejected by many genetic women. They do not identify as gay and are attracted to the female form. Often these trans women are more attractive then some overweight unkept genetic females. So the rejected beta male can pull more attractive partners because the trans women are often looking for acceptance from basically any straight male. Now this is not something I’m into but if two humans can find happiness with each other then so be it. Most democratic leaning men seem to gravitate toward trans women while independent, and republican men are more attracted to genetic women. However more men who identify as in the closet gay tend to lean republican.

At the swinger parties I attend monthly There is no discussion of politics. Open gender parties are welcoming to trans women but not gay men. The hierarchy is still the same as the Alpha males will still have first choice of sexual partners. Betas are normally in attendance with their wife but do not perform or participate in the traditional sense. Alphas are determined in the circles I participate in by their length, girth, and stamina. If you are a great lover and provide amazing experiences for the women in attendance the group will elevate you. Young bucks often show up and are sometimes unable to perform when the lights are on. Stage fright I guess but the beauty of this arrangement is everyone is understanding.
link to original post

I probably am a Beta male because I remember choosing Beta over VHS

Beta tapes were definitely shorter in length physically than VHS. But the quality and performance was better!!!!
OnceDear
OnceDear
December 5th, 2022 at 2:00:41 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Yes, but I'm guilty too, so I'm being all easygoing and mellow instead of dispensing my usual cruelties of crushing every voice not singing hymns in unison under the iron heel of administrative overreach.

Still, if everyone takes the hint... we might be overlooked when the usual suspects are rounded up.
link to original post

For once, I agree with AZDuffman.
Members are not taking the hint.
Maybe it's time to use this thread as intended and discuss those members who are about to get added to the suspension list. Where's the cattleprod when it's needed?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 5th, 2022 at 2:50:27 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

For once, I agree with AZDuffman.
Members are not taking the hint.
Maybe it's time to use this thread as intended and discuss those members who are about to get added to the suspension list. Where's the cattleprod when it's needed?
link to original post

I was going to make a point about this but you are so polite here I will wait for the thread split if any. I think Wizard may be yelling some new swear words when he logs back in and sees all this.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 26
December 5th, 2022 at 5:16:44 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Where is PokerGrinder when everyone is discussing Transgenders and Transsexuals? He knows this subject inside and out.

link to original post

Oy vay Wolfy, like I said just cause I date Asian woman doesn’t mean they aren’t females who were all born female lol.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
December 5th, 2022 at 5:19:42 AM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

Quote: AxelWolf

link to original post

Oy vay Wolfy, like I said just cause I date Asian woman doesn’t mean they aren’t females who were all born female lol.
link to original post

T boys don't count as wemon.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
  • Jump to: