graceland
graceland
  • Threads: 2
January 7th, 2013 at 2:34:09 AM permalink
If you were holding out on Eli Roth's Goretorium because of the steep $34 entrance fee Groupon is now offering a $17 general admission ticket. That is the best price I've seen so far. I have not been to the attraction yet but I purchased one of these groupons for a future trip. Should be available for about four more days at least. Not sure how long the Goretorium will last but if you enjoy this type of thing now might be the time. Voucher will be good for six months and if they close for some reason before that Groupon will refund your money.
Thank you, Thank you very much.
Pokeraddict
Pokeraddict
  • Threads: 36
January 7th, 2013 at 3:42:12 AM permalink
Nice first post...

Anyway, when I saw this on Groupon I immediately wondered about their future. It's one thing when an established ice cream parlor or mini golf place offers Groupons in the winter. This place has not been open long. This seems to be bad news when a new business is already giving half price discounts four months after they open.
graceland
graceland
  • Threads: 2
January 22nd, 2013 at 4:33:04 AM permalink
I went. I had a good time. Most comparable to the Blumhouse of Horrors experience that popped up in Los Angeles this past Halloween. Definite overlap on some of the best stuff. Kind of a premium haunted house experience. The regular price is just too much. Maybe if they had more volume through the doors it could be cheaper but they have to pay all those performers so there is no easy answer. I bought a picture and tried one of their Bloody Marys to try to be a good customer after going on a discount. If you are a big haunt fan go. If you are not averse to this kind of thing go for 2 for 1 or better. Hopefully they can survive the winter and find some kind of promo to make things fresh again in the spring/summer. I am rooting for them and I would go again with a new set of friends during special events or Halloween.
Thank you, Thank you very much.
  • Jump to: