teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
August 21st, 2015 at 11:36:56 AM permalink
Frontier Airlines is offering an INSANE sale to Vegas for the next two weeks from Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Denver. Flights are $28 one-way, $59 round-trip, including all taxes and fees. These are direct flights!

I recommend going to http://flights.google.com and entering in your cities. It will a display a calendar showing available dates. You could leave tomorrow. There is no advance purchase requirement.

Frontier charges $25 each leg for checked baggage, and $30 for carry-on. Personal items are free.

The sale ends today.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
August 21st, 2015 at 11:52:46 AM permalink
DC has however many flights to Denver and one nonstop to Vegas on Frontier. You can get a RT nonstop to Vegas for $98 it seems, but they're extremely inopportune (Sat-Wed). Smaller market I guess.

Frontier's slogan is: Low Fares Done Right. Honestly, that's what I think of them, at least they aren't Spirit.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
August 21st, 2015 at 12:02:06 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

Frontier Airlines is offering an INSANE sale to Vegas for the next two weeks from Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Denver. Flights are $28 one-way, $59 round-trip, including all taxes and fees. These are direct flights!

Aaaarrrggghhhhh !

I am soooooooo outta vacation time for this year.

BUT thanks for the tip. I like the calendar feature on ORBITZ when you click on +/- 3 days.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
August 21st, 2015 at 2:13:54 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Aaaarrrggghhhhh !

I am soooooooo outta vacation time for this year.

BUT thanks for the tip. I like the calendar feature on ORBITZ when you click on +/- 3 days.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!
I need 5000 tier points for free airfare (re-imbursement)
On the positive side, I don't need to travel from Cleveland or Cincinatti. Joke
Denver might be good, but not there either. Almost joke.

Keep posting the deals, all the deals you see on airfare.
I have figured out the lock on the cage she's holding me in,
But to actually escape? Timing is everything ;-)
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
  • Jump to: