TonyTwoEyes
TonyTwoEyes
  • Threads: 2
September 18th, 2020 at 6:32:56 PM permalink
Word came down less than an hour ago. Las Vegas Motor Speedway will not be allowed to host fans.

Las Vegas Motor Speedway President Chris Powell:

“To say we’re disappointed that we will conduct the South Point 400 playoff weekend without fans would be a gross understatement, our staff has been working – many of them remotely – since the February Pennzoil 400 to prepare the speedway for our playoff tripleheader."

“But we must adhere to Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak’s directive that limits gatherings due to COVID-19. While we disagree with this policy, we have no choice but to oblige. We certainly regret this situation for the thousands of race fans who won’t be able to attend our NASCAR-weekend events.”

So much for this fan's weekend plans of seeing three races and staying four nights in Las Vegas. The economic carnage in Las Vegas continues.... Unbelieveble!!!
Can I get some drink tickets with that bet?
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
September 18th, 2020 at 6:58:46 PM permalink
Quote: TonyTwoEyes

So much for this fan's weekend plans of seeing three races and staying four nights in Las Vegas. The economic carnage in Las Vegas continues.... Unbelieveble!!!

I would suggest getting a nice suite at the Wynn, calling Naked Ladies Direct To You, and watching the races on TV with Naked Ladies. What happens in Vegas....
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
TonyTwoEyes
TonyTwoEyes
  • Threads: 2
September 18th, 2020 at 7:03:03 PM permalink
No arguing with that logic. Guess it is time to look up that NLDTY phone number....
Can I get some drink tickets with that bet?
DRich
DRich
September 18th, 2020 at 7:16:13 PM permalink
Quote: TonyTwoEyes

No arguing with that logic. Guess it is time to look up that NLDTY phone number....

Glad I could help.

heatmap
heatmap 
  • Threads: 261
September 18th, 2020 at 7:32:28 PM permalink
wtf is this guy doing even?
DRich
DRich
September 18th, 2020 at 7:34:41 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

wtf is this guy doing even?

It sounds to me like a nice weekend in Vegas. I am kind of hoping for an invite to his NASCAR party.
heatmap
heatmap 
  • Threads: 261
September 18th, 2020 at 8:49:17 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

It sounds to me like a nice weekend in Vegas. I am kind of hoping for an invite to his NASCAR party.

no i meant the guy holding the sign pointing at the truck ... im all for what you said
  • Jump to: