Prawnhub69
Prawnhub69
  • Threads: 2
July 15th, 2018 at 2:38:40 AM permalink
Hi all,
I am posting on behalf of a friend of mine since he cannot access his account. He has tried to use the reset forgotten password feature however the email to reset the password never comes through. He has tried several times in the past couple of days and swears that he has typed the email address correctly. Is there anything that can be done to assist him in regaining access to his account again?

Thanks in advance
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 15th, 2018 at 3:20:47 AM permalink
Quote: Prawnhub69

Hi all,
I am posting on behalf of a friend of mine since he cannot access his account. He has tried to use the reset forgotten password feature however the email to reset the password never comes through. He has tried several times in the past couple of days and swears that he has typed the email address correctly. Is there anything that can be done to assist him in regaining access to his account again?

Thanks in advance

Send me a PM with the member's username and the email account he registered with the site. I will get it to the tech to see what's happened so far and what can be done. Do NOT send the password, at least for now.

I assume that email account is still current, he's received at least one PM notification from the forum so he knows the reset message should come through ok, and he's checked any spam traps on his email to make sure it hasn't been diverted.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Prawnhub69
Prawnhub69
  • Threads: 2
July 15th, 2018 at 5:47:32 AM permalink
It seems he was able to solve the issue by logging in via Twitter instead of typing in a username and password. Thank you for your quick reply though!
  • Jump to: