Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
October 27th, 2016 at 6:34:56 PM permalink
Heading to Dallas for the Dallas eagles game.... anyone know if it's safe to wear an eagles jersey? Or is it a really rough crowd there?
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
November 8th, 2016 at 12:00:27 PM permalink
I am sure that they are a better crowd than the Eagles fans. You know, the ones who need a jail under their stadium.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
November 8th, 2016 at 12:39:31 PM permalink
Can't wait for Mr Jones to put in Romo, and the season collapse!
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
coilman
coilman
  • Threads: 139
November 8th, 2016 at 7:38:42 PM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

I am sure that they are a better crowd than the Eagles fans. You know, the ones who need a jail under their stadium.

PHILLY is a tough place..... my brother in law had season tickets to the flyers many many years ago..we were down for the holidays and he gave my brother and i the tickets to a game.... we watch the Philly fans boooo Santa Claus off the ice...guess he shouldn't have worn RED AND WHITE (Red Wings colors) that night
EdCollins
EdCollins
  • Threads: 20
November 8th, 2016 at 8:32:36 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

Heading to Dallas for the Dallas eagles game.... anyone know if it's safe to wear an eagles jersey? Or is it a really rough crowd there?

So how did it go? Anyone give you a hard time?

I've been to three Cowboys games. The first games was in the late '70s when they played the Rams at the LA Coliseum. (The thing I remember the most about that game was how big Robert Newhouses thighs were.)

The second game was in Michigan, when they played the Lions at the Pontiac Silverdome, on a Monday night.

The third game was when the played the Arizona Cardinals at Sun Devil Stadium.
  • Jump to: