RanMan
RanMan
  • Threads: 3
February 25th, 2015 at 8:39:33 AM permalink
From time to time I take a look at the various CET property reviews on the TA site. For over a month now I have seen hundreds of reviews from Atlantic City & the Horseshoe in Cleveland that look down right fake. Reviews from new members with only one post & review. It seems that CET is taking select comments they received back from their on-line surveys and are posting them as TA reviews.
zoobrew
zoobrew
  • Threads: 13
February 25th, 2015 at 8:57:06 AM permalink
I noticed for the Cleveland Horseshoe that most of the reviews have this notice. They also posted over 100 reviews over 2 days.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
This business uses online tools and resources provided by TripAdvisor to encourage and collect reviews (including this one) from its guests.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
February 25th, 2015 at 9:45:32 AM permalink
Quote: zoobrew

...This business uses online tools and resources provided by TripAdvisor to encourage and collect reviews (including this one) from its winning guests.

Fixed that for you =p. It's like any other business really. Lie to your consumer indirectly by promoting amazing deals/sales/winnings that rarely, if every, happen and try to drain every penny out of their pockets. #marketing101
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
  • Jump to: