bluemartin
bluemartin
  • Threads: 2
October 30th, 2010 at 5:16:15 PM permalink
Where can I find video poker software for practice that allows the paytable to be adjusted for Double Joker Poker Progressive? For example, when the Royal Flush progresses up to a high level, say 9600 credits, some parts of perfect strategy must be different than when the RF pays less, say 4000 or 8000 credits.
ChesterDog
ChesterDog 
  • Threads: 8
October 30th, 2010 at 5:55:30 PM permalink
Quote: bluemartin

Where can I find video poker software for practice that allows the paytable to be adjusted for Double Joker Poker Progressive? For example, when the Royal Flush progresses up to a high level, say 9600 credits, some parts of perfect strategy must be different than when the RF pays less, say 4000 or 8000 credits.

I'm practicing Double Joker Poker, right now. I'm using a Bob Dancer product. Here's a link: http://www.bobdancer.com/shopping_items/winpoker_version_6.0.html
bluemartin
bluemartin
  • Threads: 2
October 30th, 2010 at 6:07:51 PM permalink
Thanks for the quick reply. I do already use an older version of Bob Dancer's WinPoker. It has Double Joker Poker but only with a RF payout of 4000 credits. It does not allow any adjustment for a progressive version of the game. My older copy of WinPoker allows some "user defined games" but not for Double Joker Poker. Does your WinPoker (version 6.0?) allow pay table changes for Double Joker Poker?
ChesterDog
ChesterDog 
  • Threads: 8
October 30th, 2010 at 6:20:53 PM permalink
Quote: bluemartin

Thanks for the quick reply. I do already use an older version of Bob Dancer's WinPoker. It has Double Joker Poker but only with a RF payout of 4000 credits. It does not allow any adjustment for a progressive version of the game. My older copy of WinPoker allows some "user defined games" but not for Double Joker Poker. Does your WinPoker (version 6.0?) allow pay table changes for Double Joker Poker?

I see that my version is 6.0.5, which I got in 2001. Using "options," it lets me change the pay table.
  • Jump to: