Paigowdan
Paigowdan
  • Threads: 115
May 6th, 2012 at 11:18:57 AM permalink
I Called NINE points when stuck on stick for 40 minutes last night - including the first 6 unique points starting 10,4,9,6,5 twice, and 8. followed by calling 8 twice more. THEN point 7-out.
Fire bet city....
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
May 6th, 2012 at 11:28:25 AM permalink
Quote: Paigowdan

Fire bet city....

So do you really have the Fire bet at Fiesta Henderson? If so, and if you are dealing craps a week from tonight when a group of us come down to play with you, then I will bet the fire bet at least a few times, just so you can make me rich with this "system".
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
May 6th, 2012 at 11:36:53 AM permalink
I might be on Fortune Pai Gow or Three Card poker - which is like a vacation at work for a dealer. I might be a relief string dealer, too.
But unlikely. I seldom deal my own game, kinda looks funny.
On a Saturday night, I will probably be on dice, often the second crap table, a smaller, more intimate and more fun crap table in the second pit facing the first pit (separated by 12 feet or so anyway, just enough for a wide walk way.)
I hope to God I call nine points again with you guys on the table. Just Press-same-bet-press-same-bet when I am slamming numbers on stick. Shit, I wished I could have walked in and played with myself - in a gambling way, of couse....

By the way, I called only TWO winner sevens in that nine point run. Very few crap numbers, just numbers, numbers, numbers. NEVER saw anything like it, especially when dealing myself.
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
May 6th, 2012 at 11:59:37 AM permalink
Quote: Doc

... if you are dealing craps a week from tonight when ...

Quote: Paigowdan

... On a Saturday night, I will probably be on dice, often the second crap table ....

Just for clarification, it is Sunday night (a week from tonight) that we plan to be down there. We didn't misunderstand your schedule, did we?
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
May 6th, 2012 at 12:18:36 PM permalink
Sundays it's a 50-50 chance between dice and Pai Gow as an assigned table, unless I am a "break relief" dealer, then it's occasional blackjack if I am a roaming Pai Gow relief dealer that picks up a BJ game for 20 minutes every 1h:20.
The game matters little, you know then all!
Tiltpoul
Tiltpoul
  • Threads: 32
May 6th, 2012 at 3:52:12 PM permalink
Ten points is the Sharp Shooter bet...

Better luck next time.
"One out of every four people are [morons]"- Kyle, South Park
ewjones080
ewjones080
  • Threads: 33
May 6th, 2012 at 4:07:32 PM permalink
A couple weeks ago I called three hard sixes. Nothing special itself, but the first guy did $5 with dealers on top for $5, second guy did the same. First guy parlayed first hit, and we parlayed with him, second guy collected and we collected, then hit it twice more. We collected over $1K over the course of a dozen or so rolls. Pretty awesome.
  • Jump to: