ksdjdj
ksdjdj
  • Threads: 94
April 27th, 2022 at 3:53:09 AM permalink
I have written about this kind of play on WoV for at least one other NBA season (during the playoff that time as well, I think)
But if anyone is interested, a sports book I still bet with lets me "cancel my bet for free, even when the line changes against me".

Note 1: So far, they let me change/cancel my bet for free, if the line has changed up to 1*** pt against me.
Note 2: Once the line changes against me by 2*** pts (or more) then I have to pay a fee if I want to change/cancel my bet.

***: I don't know what happens for a 1.5 pt change against me yet, but even cancelling a 1 pt change is worth "a lot".

----
Anyway, the reason for this thread is to see if there is anyone who is interested in teaming^^^ up with me, if yes then just PM me.

^^^: Anyone can ask/PM me about this, but the kinds of people I am looking for are ""professional sports bettors" and the like.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
April 27th, 2022 at 6:07:47 AM permalink
I tried to pm you but for some reason it won’t go through. Maybe try and pm me and I will be able to respond?
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
  • Threads: 94
April 27th, 2022 at 2:02:31 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I tried to pm you but for some reason it won’t go through. Maybe try and pm me and I will be able to respond?
link to original post

I just sent you a PM, there is nothing "private/confidential" in it,
So, please tell me if you have received it or not, because I will post a copy to this thread (if you haven't received the PM).
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
April 28th, 2022 at 4:06:52 AM permalink
Quote: ksdjdj

Quote: SOOPOO

link to original post

I just sent you a PM, there is nothing "private/confidential" in it,
So, please tell me if you have received it or not, because I will post a copy to this thread (if you haven't received the PM).
link to original post

I did. It’s a good option to have available to be able to cancel and get that extra half point or point. I don’t at any of my NY based books.
  • Jump to: