FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
March 29th, 2015 at 11:35:57 PM permalink
Let's face it, folks: You can't trust ANY information coming out of the UK anymore. Particularly if the Metropolitan Police are involved or it involves imaginary sex charges. It seems the Operation Yewtree cops are about as honest as the Operation Bicycle Gate cops were honest.

However, it seems that Max Clifford, now 71, had several young, attractive and very skillful women meeting a wide variety of football players at parties and having lengthy affairs with them despite the sports figure's marital status. It seems reports of cocaine consumption and pre-game night time activities may have been used to get a clearer estimate of a game's outcomes and that compromising photographs rarely had to be resorted to.
sitpicks
sitpicks
  • Threads: 0
April 12th, 2015 at 11:11:44 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Let's face it, folks: You can't trust ANY information coming out of the UK anymore. Particularly if the Metropolitan Police are involved or it involves imaginary sex charges. It seems the Operation Yewtree cops are about as honest as the Operation Bicycle Gate cops were honest.

However, it seems that Max Clifford, now 71, had several young, attractive and very skillful women meeting a wide variety of football players at parties and having lengthy affairs with them despite the sports figure's marital status. It seems reports of cocaine consumption and pre-game night time activities may have been used to get a clearer estimate of a game's outcomes and that compromising photographs rarely had to be resorted to.

Crazy stuff. Reminds me of Emmit Smith of the Dallas Cowboys and LT back in the day.
NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 56
April 22nd, 2015 at 4:45:45 AM permalink
Quote: sitpicks

Crazy stuff. Reminds me of Emmit Smith of the Dallas Cowboys and LT back in the day.

Never heard or read of any stories about Emmitt Smith ?

As for this Euro soccer, there is a lot of luck involved and the referee has a huge impact on the pace of the game. I learned the hard way this past weekend, you never know what's going to happen.
  • Jump to: