Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
June 28th, 2014 at 8:25:15 AM permalink
Reading the PSUMike threads on 2 plus 2 and someone brought Brandi up. Did anyone know her and either try and help her or get ripped off by her. I had almost forgot about her, but she was big news about 7 years ago in the Poker world. Some say David Sklansky had his reputation ruined by her. By the way, I dont think David is a member here, but if he is, I am not bashing him only repeating what others said at the time.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
June 29th, 2014 at 2:43:38 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Reading the PSUMike threads on 2 plus 2 and someone brought Brandi up. Did anyone know her and either try and help her or get ripped off by her. I had almost forgot about her, but she was big news about 7 years ago in the Poker world. Some say David Sklansky had his reputation ruined by her. By the way, I dont think David is a member here, but if he is, I am not bashing him only repeating what others said at the time.

That's the girl that committed suicide. I never could figure out what was going on between her and Sklansky. My guess is she was golddigging him.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
June 29th, 2014 at 3:28:29 PM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

That's the girl that committed suicide. I never could figure out what was going on between her and Sklansky. My guess is she was golddigging him.

She likely was doing that to everyone. Very entertaining trainwreck. I'll always remember that pic with a "Full Tilt" patch over her nipple. lol And "Captain Tom" Franklin almost won a bracelet this year in my favorite game, 2-7 Triple Draw Lowball. Man I would have been even more ticked if he won it...
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
June 29th, 2014 at 3:54:54 PM permalink
Yeah, a real gold digger. Cause them grown men were victims. She's dead at 26.....26.....26

Suffered from mental illness, was a cutter, and finally suicide was the preferred route. Surely we got better things to do here.

Mickey, it was a 2 way street. You can bet on that !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
  • Jump to: