1 vote (33.33%)

3 members have voted

BaccPM
BaccPM
  • Threads: 3
January 21st, 2016 at 1:23:46 PM permalink
Baccarat

1st. 2 hands are BB.

What would you bet for the 3rd. hand and why?

For example, I'd bet banker because the banker has the favorable odds.

Another example, I'd bet player because there is a slight tendency against runs.

No right or wrong answers. Assuming it's the type of question that most outsider of the forum have and the most avoided by insiders, so just throwing it out there.
Last edited by: BaccPM on Jan 21, 2016
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
January 21st, 2016 at 1:27:23 PM permalink
Shouldn't you always bet banker?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
January 21st, 2016 at 1:42:13 PM permalink
Quote: BaccPM

Baccarat

1st. 2 hands are BB.

What would you bet for the 3rd. hand and why?

For example, I'd bet banker because the banker has the favorable odds.

Another example, I'd bet player because there is a slight tendency against runs.

No right or wrong answers. . .

As EB says, go with the streak; you can only lose once. As good a reason to bet a random outcome based on meaningless past results as any, I think.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
January 25th, 2016 at 9:01:50 PM permalink
Quote: OP

No right or wrong answers. Assuming it's the type of question that most outsider of the forum have and the most avoided by insiders, so just throwing it out there.

You added this last after I replied. "Outsider"? "Insider"? "Avoid"? Have you read past baccarat threads on here?

The outcome of every hand in the shoe was decided when the shoe was cut. There are no options. There are no decision points. There's gambler's fallacy, superstition, guessing, Martingaling, and other meaningless stuff, sure, which is some of what you credit (along with variance) for your success in another thread you just posted. So it comes down to whatever makes you happy, because there's no mathematical basis for which one you bet when. No insider information, no secret pattern to discern, no trend to follow, no streak so long that it must stop on the next hand.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Bondy3
Bondy3
  • Threads: 23
January 25th, 2016 at 9:09:06 PM permalink
I would take a free hand, because not betting gives me the highest EV of the 2 choices
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
January 25th, 2016 at 9:36:54 PM permalink
Lol just lol
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
  • Jump to: