No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

5 members have voted

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1494
March 6th, 2015 at 6:40:11 AM permalink
As I've mentioned in other threads, I'm working through a lot of games that I think are done by Gamesys. The latest one is Klub Keno. It is like 40-Ball Keno, except there is a special Star Ball that will double any win if it matches a player pick.

As usual, I welcome all comments, questions, suggestions, and especially corrections.

The question for the poll is would you play this game?
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
March 6th, 2015 at 7:33:26 AM permalink
The biggest detraction to me in playing keno is the house edge. It might be nice to play while getting a cup of coffee at the cafe but outside of that, the odds are beyond terrible. One thing that could change the odds, would be the concept of a power ball or something along those lines. I am not gifted enough to know how much that would change the house edge, but it would make me more likely to play the game
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
March 6th, 2015 at 9:36:27 AM permalink
There's no reason whatsoever to play this if regular 40 ball Keno is offered. Even if there is a good promotion where one should be able to beat the wagering requirements and still have a profit, this is a worse return with greater Variance.

For recreational purposes, still no. Double pay is garbage. No fun. Been there done that. If these guys want a good Keno game, I can come up with one.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
98Clubs
98Clubs
  • Threads: 52
March 6th, 2015 at 9:13:08 PM permalink
16 of 64 would be better.
10000 top prize too low
95.7% too low
game plays too fast
25c game 40000 payout 10/10
Pick 7 of 7 >155000 to 1 about 4x harder than standard
Nope, not me either
Some people need to reimagine their thinking.
Asswhoopermcdaddy
Asswhoopermcdaddy
  • Threads: 87
March 7th, 2015 at 8:22:07 PM permalink
Wizard, the return table shows various total returns depending on the total numbers picked. The rates vary based on the differing payout at each point. Is it normal to see such variations that in some cases picking fewer numbers return more? Is it a general rule of thumb that when keno games are created, the highest return always has you picking the most numbers given the weighting of a jackpot or max prize?

For example your returns for a pick three are greater than a pick four but less than a pick six.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
March 7th, 2015 at 8:30:55 PM permalink
Quote: Asswhoopermcdaddy

Wizard, the return table shows various total returns depending on the total numbers picked. The rates vary based on the differing payout at each point. Is it normal to see such variations that in some cases picking fewer numbers return more? Is it a general rule of thumb that when keno games are created, the highest return always has you picking the most numbers given the weighting of a jackpot or max prize?

For example your returns for a pick three are greater than a pick four but less than a pick six.

Keno returns typically don't follow a particular pattern based on the number picked.
  • Jump to: