alphastorm
alphastorm
  • Threads: 17
March 21st, 2017 at 6:33:17 PM permalink
Your last show kinda sucked. What does bmx have to do with gambling?
BobDancer
BobDancer
  • Threads: 21
March 21st, 2017 at 6:48:40 PM permalink
Your point is well taken. Still, there is a lot of strategy in bmx --- and strategy is at the core of successful gambling.

I thought the show went well. If you didn't, that's your right. Tomorrow there will another show from slot director Buddy Frank, and in a week we'll have the second show with Romes and Bruce.
alphastorm
alphastorm
  • Threads: 17
March 21st, 2017 at 7:33:13 PM permalink
You sound like Trump. Trying to connect apples with oranges. I really do like your show but the last one was completely unrelated to gambling. You know it and everyone else who listened to it knows it. We know you need to show your support to your sponsors but you could have just given him a shout out.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
March 21st, 2017 at 7:46:56 PM permalink
Quote: BobDancer

Your point is well taken. Still, there is a lot of strategy in bmx --- and strategy is at the core of successful gambling.

I thought the show went well. If you didn't, that's your right. Tomorrow there will another show from slot director Buddy Frank, and in a week we'll have the second show with Romes and Bruce.

I haven't listened to the most recent show yet but was it mentioned that your guest was the son of one of your major advertisers?

I am looking forward to another Buddy Frank show. Thank you.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
BobDancer
BobDancer
  • Threads: 21
March 21st, 2017 at 11:34:52 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I haven't listened to the most recent show yet but was it mentioned that your guest was the son of one of your major advertisers?

Connor Fields is the son of Mike (and Lisa) Fields. Mike Fields is second-in-command at videopoker.com, who is indeed one of our sponsors.

Clearly we have some people here who were disappointed it wasn't related to gambling. Okay. Noted. I personally enjoyed creating the episode and believe many of our listeners enjoyed it.
jopke
jopke
  • Threads: 5
March 21st, 2017 at 11:41:43 PM permalink
For what it is worth, I enjoyed it. I have some background in BMX, though. I also thought it was interesting hearing about the Olympics, especially from someone in an "alternative" sport. It wasn't on topic, but was still interesting.
  • Jump to: