wrongway
wrongway
  • Threads: 8
October 29th, 2011 at 8:57:33 AM permalink
We recently got an iphone and i was wondering if anyone has a good craps app to recommend. Most interested in one with a good random number generator.

Thanks!!
ssjdra
ssjdra
  • Threads: 2
November 1st, 2011 at 4:25:25 PM permalink
Try "Aw Craps". Not sure about the RNG feature but it does keep track of your lifetime/session rolls.
Scotty71
Scotty71
  • Threads: 19
November 1st, 2011 at 7:54:28 PM permalink
Craps deluxe is pretty darn good. Recently it has been buggy though so maybe try the free lite version first. It allows you to modify odds up to 100x, set bet preferences, press full or 1 unit, $6 increments on the 6&8. The only thing it doesn't do is allow you to do versus a live table is hop more than one number. Lots of ways to customize for your style or a strategy you might want to test. It will keep track of rolls and allow you to set it for random or dice sets. When using dice sets it will allow you to set it for a rhythmic or controlled roller. You can set bankrolls from $1- 10,000 on the pay version and get 500 on the lite version from what I recall. The best run I had was going from 5k to 1.8MM but gave it all back loading up on 5k come bets with 500k in odds... unfortunately that kind of run has never happened to me in real life. I had a lot of fun "testing" M.E.'s 4-Barrel shot gun approach.

Edit: Craps deluxe version 4.3 by Lenco Software
when man determined to destroy himself he picked the was of shall and finding only why smashed it into because." — E.E. Cummings
  • Jump to: