dwm
dwm
  • Threads: 33
February 10th, 2014 at 7:20:34 PM permalink
Not nearly as much fun as betting on multiple numbers per roll, but simply a betting scheme on the odds bet is probably as good as any: Lately simply been playing $5 pass and $10 odds to start each point sequence. Then as box numbers(4,5,6,8,9,10) are rolled, increase by $10 per box rolled, stopping at max odds bet of $100. If the point is 4 or 10, I wait for an inside number before starting the sequence, if the point is an inside number then every box counts as to the betting sequence.

Example: $5 pass and point is 6, so $10 odds to start. Then a 9 is rolled so odds bet goes to $20. Then a 3 is rolled so no change since this is not a box number. Then a 4 is rolled so odds bet goes to $30. Then the point 6 is made, so start anew on the next point sequence. Concentrating on the odds bet is not a sure fire winner, but sure gives me a decent chance of a winning session. Playing with a $1000 day session bankroll. This gives me better results compared to inside or across betting, as it should based on the math of the game.
darthvader
darthvader
  • Threads: 11
February 10th, 2014 at 7:29:38 PM permalink
I play a single DC with odds. I have had many a player comment that my play is boring. Personally, I find that filling my chip rail is not at all boring. But to each his own.

Darth
7-out, line away, pay the don't. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEcwAWi6dk
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
February 10th, 2014 at 7:39:25 PM permalink
Quote: darthvader

I play a single DC with odds.

Sometimes when the right side isn't going too well for me, I will also play this way just to switch things up. (While I know that this doesn't help me mathematically, I guess it's just a silly superstition) Anyway, sticking with one DC bet is nice because it helps me preserve my bankroll longer than playing the PL with Place bets.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
CrapsGenious
CrapsGenious
February 13th, 2014 at 12:31:28 PM permalink
Quote: darthvader

I play a single DC with odds. I have had many a player comment that my play is boring. Personally, I find that filling my chip rail is not at all boring. But to each his own.

Darth

there was a DC player just the other night made out very well with almost a full 1 line out of 2 line rack had about 10k in black chips. he played 200/DP with max Lay odds on each point rolled followed by 200 DC w/Max lay odds. He was fully loaded on all the numbers and DC.

I was just playing the firebet next to him. A couple numbers were rolled and wiped out his DC with odds and lost him close to 1K but he was loaded up on numbers and that magic "7" number appeared and and even though he lost 200DC but raked in a crap load of black chips.

he had:
Point was 10
DP10= 200 w/1200 odds
DC4 = 200 w/1200 odds
DC5/DC9 = 200each w/1200 odds
DC6/DC8 = 200each w/1200 odds

after losing the 6 and 4 but then replaced them with dc and odds. followed by the 7 he must have made close to 5K in winnings.

Blew me away seeing all those black chips filling both sides of his rack.

My $5.00 firebet looked like (I refuse to answer)
8 more years till retirement.
darthvader
darthvader
  • Threads: 11
February 13th, 2014 at 7:48:34 PM permalink
:-)))))))))))))))))))))

A disciple of Darth Vader. Takes pretty big b**ls to have that much at risk, however.
7-out, line away, pay the don't. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEcwAWi6dk
dwm
dwm
February 23rd, 2014 at 11:42:59 AM permalink
Have toned it down a little after a full session $1000 loss which wiped out a good bit of my prior profits, now starting with $10 odds and upping it in $5 units and stopping at a max $50 odds, with a day session bankroll of $600. Averaging about a $100 net win after 20 sessions factoring in wins AND losses, so happy with the net positive variance results thusfar. I play an average of about 2 sessions per day.

So: $5 pass and $10 odds to start every point sequence. Then as each box number is rolled(4,5,6,8,9,10) after the point is established, then increase the odds bet in $5 increments stopping at a max odds of $50. Then start anew on every new point sequence at the $10 odds level and proceed with the same $5 increases as box numbers are rolled.
  • Jump to: