OrkeAA
OrkeAA
  • Threads: 3
November 1st, 2016 at 12:19:29 PM permalink
Good afternoon, someone has an excel with all the rules of the BJ with its variants with and involvement mathematical rule ?. calculators listed on the website are very basic wizard.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
November 1st, 2016 at 12:26:36 PM permalink
The calculators are supposed to be basic, which is why the wizard also posted his rules-variations and extended rules-variations showing the % of the different rules and their impact to the house edge. Thus, you can simply run the calculator to compute the basic house edge, then apply any of the "extra" rules. He has quite the compiled list on his WOO site if you simply search it.

I have excel and txt file copies of them and the link to the page, but for your jab at the Wiz, I think pointing you right to it and letting you find it should work best =).

You've made 6 posts over 3 years, all on your own 3 threads. Perhaps you could contribute to the forums sometime too, outside of your personal needs/questions =D.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
OrkeAA
OrkeAA
  • Threads: 3
November 4th, 2016 at 9:09:29 AM permalink
He's right and I apologize, my problem is my English level is very low and it is difficult to comment. I accept its recommendations.
  • Jump to: