abukase1
abukase1
  • Threads: 1
May 6th, 2016 at 9:01:18 PM permalink
Hi,
Here i am developing the most Advanced blackjack trainer . Site is in good shape and almost done go to bjsim

Good fro beginner or Advanced
abukase1
abukase1
  • Threads: 1
May 6th, 2016 at 9:01:54 PM permalink
Quote: abukase1

Hi,
Here i am developing the most Advanced blackjack trainer . Site is in good shape and almost done go to bjsim

bjsim is the domain
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
May 7th, 2016 at 1:39:29 AM permalink
Hi Abu,
Welcome to the forum. I don't think you should be promoting your site in your very first post. It's kind of spammy and impolite to do so. Moderators will maybe rebuke you for that. Or maybe not.

I took a quick look. It seems far from ready. I hit a few links and met many placeholder pages or pages with place holder content like "Here Goes The Footer Text For Userattributes.Aspx"

You spelt content wrong. I'm not telling you where.

But most of all, in a blackjack trainer, I would have expected clicking what looks like a 'deal' button to present me with a graphical representation where card dealing happened. Nothing happened. Hitting +Bankroll buttons took ages to do anything.

The very best thing about the site, as it stands, might just be the domain name. Sorry.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Stealth
Stealth
  • Threads: 2
May 10th, 2016 at 9:01:02 AM permalink
Quote: abukase1

Hi,

Most convoluted thing I have seen.

I hope you have some reason for this is there are many competitors.

Incidentally, you might correct the game to not hit dealer if all of his players bust!!
Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
May 10th, 2016 at 9:08:20 AM permalink
My blackjack trainer was an 8 deck shoe and a calculator.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
May 10th, 2016 at 9:27:13 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

My blackjack trainer was an 8 deck shoe and a calculator.

You had a calculator? Lucky bastard. I had to count decks down while walking uphill in the snow, both ways.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
May 10th, 2016 at 9:33:47 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

You had a calculator? Lucky bastard. I had to count decks down while walking uphill in the snow, both ways.

Tough to drive the gf/wife nuts that way. :-)
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
  • Jump to: