TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
April 16th, 2015 at 4:12:57 PM permalink
I understand green members (moderators) and blue members ( anything from highly intelligent AND INFORMED contributors to the forum, to knucklehead nieve beginners (like me BTW). But I saw a red ( I think I saw a red, maybe was just a dream, I live in a couple of different worlds and sometimes I can't remember which is which;-)).

That red was pretty, I like red. Who do I need to insult for my posts to appear from 'red sender'. I'm pretty sure I don't want to take on EvenBob, out of my class. Just asking...2F
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1494
April 16th, 2015 at 4:23:32 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Who do I need to insult for my posts to appear from 'red sender'.

Insulting me will get you on the fast track to red status.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
April 16th, 2015 at 4:23:44 PM permalink
It's a maroon / crimson.

It's for suspended members.
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
  • Threads: 1
April 16th, 2015 at 4:36:45 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

... Who do I need to insult for my posts to appear from 'red sender'. I'm pretty sure I don't want to take on EvenBob, out of my class. Just asking...2F

Ask 1BB.

Wasn't EB suspended a while back? I don't see his name on the list. Looks like Mr V was suspended a couple of times. Not sure I'm reading this right.
Nonsense is a very hard thing to keep up. Just ask the Wizard and company.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
April 16th, 2015 at 4:41:10 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Insulting me will get you on the fast track to red status.

Well now, that confirmed my suspicions. I mean no ill will, I truly enjoy this (these) forums. I will try hard to behave myself, sometimes that is very hard and I have to admit I have a pretty weird sense of what constitutes humor. I choose to remain a 'blue poster'. Thanks to all who contribute their time and efforts and brainpower to the forum. I've been around for a couple of years but my posts just seem to indicate that I may be the 'village idiot'. My apologies... 2F
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
  • Jump to: