1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
August 16th, 2014 at 3:22:05 AM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

It just made no sense to me...

My host was fired Thursday night
I have almost double the tier points needed for my Black card (even have enough for their secret "Radiance" level card (although by invite only and I have heard there are less than 10 people that were ever invited and I have no idea what perks come with it))
The new owners can either entice me back or I will play elsewhere
I have been one of their most loyal players and this type of customer service is exactly why they are in the position they are in

This wasn't your first dispute with Revel and didn't you also have a beef with the B? Your spread of 1-5 black puts your average at a couple of hundred bucks. How does that put you in the top ten? Is there no one who gets the green light to bet 10, 20 or even 50k a hand? I don't understand Revel. Does anybody? Has there been any word on the golden parachutes for Kevin et al?
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
August 16th, 2014 at 5:16:11 AM permalink
Quote: 1BB

This wasn't your first dispute with Revel and didn't you also have a beef with the B? Your spread of 1-5 black puts your average at a couple of hundred bucks. How does that put you in the top ten? Is there no one who gets the green light to bet 10, 20 or even 50k a hand? I don't understand Revel. Does anybody? Has there been any word on the golden parachutes for Kevin et al?

I never said I was in the Top 10 - I said that in order to get a Radiance level card, you have to be invited and that only about 10 people had been) - nowhere in my post did I say I should be invited
  • Jump to: