Poll

17 votes (85%)
3 votes (15%)

20 members have voted

konceptum
konceptum
  • Threads: 33
March 21st, 2012 at 9:32:41 AM permalink
I have a fondness for hole in the wall oriental food places owned and run by orientals. They make me feel like home. But every one that I've been in, the girl, who is usually the wife or daughter, at the counter does everything by hand. Tell her your order. It is written down, with the price next to it. Then they manually compute the tax, manually add it up, and tell you the total. And it's never wrong.
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
March 21st, 2012 at 9:39:50 AM permalink
Quote: Triplel

This is what I feel like when I am arguing with JyByrd or Mr jjj

I wonder, does she own 50% of an Italian restaurant?
AlanRRT
AlanRRT
  • Threads: 1
March 21st, 2012 at 12:51:09 PM permalink
Quote: 98Clubs

my answer wasn't in the poll... it a marital problem.

16" tire = 1260 5 Rotations/mile.

I'd have to agree with you. Any man that would treat his wife in such a condescending manner, get a smug smirk about it, and post it on YouTube, has no respect for his bride. Assuming this isn't a set up, I wouldn't be surprised if they're in divorce proceedings now.
pacomartin
pacomartin
  • Threads: 649
March 23rd, 2012 at 8:54:46 AM permalink
Quote: AlanRRT

I'd have to agree with you. Any man that would treat his wife in such a condescending manner, get a smug smirk about it, and post it on YouTube, has no respect for his bride. Assuming this isn't a set up, I wouldn't be surprised if they're in divorce proceedings now.

Well, I was correct that they would make the morning talk shows. The video had been posted for months.

Quote: Good Morning America

Travis Chambers told " Good Morning America" he made with video with no malicious intent and that it was nothing more than "affectionate teasing."
"I asked the question and she started answering and I said, 'I have to film this. Her family is going to think this is so funny,'" he explained today. "It was just so funny to me. We were just kind of goofing off, driving home. I think it looks a little worse than it was. …We tease and joke a lot.

The couple, who are both students at Utah State University in Logan, got married in August and the math problem brain freeze happened just before Christmas. He posted the video on YouTube back in December to share with their family and friends. The video had been sitting there, undiscovered for months, and neither one of them expected it to go viral.

"I honestly had no clue what to think," she said about finding out millions had watched her video. "At first I was shocked and then really mad. … Definitely, it was a roller coaster for a while. My emotions were pretty intense."

• Jump to: