Thread Rating:

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
October 29th, 2023 at 3:17:18 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

I do not see them trying to ban the vax, only ban having it forced on them.

it's arguable as to whether persons have the right to refuse or resist a vaccine mandate - by popularizing this idea they are potentially influencing people in the wrong direction

but it's not arguable that they have the right to prevent their children from being vaccinated -

a child doesn't have the ability to make an informed decision

just because a person is a parent - that doesn't give them the right to create great risk to a child's health and a child's life - see link

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/coverage/schoolvaxview/data-reports/importance.html

Please don't feed the trolls
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
October 29th, 2023 at 4:00:18 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

I do not see them trying to ban the vax, only ban having it forced on them.

it's arguable as to whether persons have the right to refuse or resist a vaccine mandate - by popularizing this idea they are potentially influencing people in the wrong direction

but it's not arguable that they have the right to prevent their children from being vaccinated -

a child doesn't have the ability to make an informed decision

just because a person is a parent - that doesn't give them the right to create great risk to a child's health and a child's life - see link

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/coverage/schoolvaxview/data-reports/importance.html

link to original post

It is not arguable. They basically do have that right. The virus is not smallpox.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Thanked by
SOOPOO
October 29th, 2023 at 4:16:51 AM permalink

It is not arguable. They basically do have that right.

you are not the ultimate determiner of what rights people have or should have

in this country that determination is made by Courts of Law and/or elected officials

they could be wrong about some of the determinations they make but that's the best system available to make a determination

you could say that any person has a right to do anything -

that doesn't make it true

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 209
October 29th, 2023 at 7:05:15 AM permalink
If you want to claim you're not anti-something, when all you've done is make negative comments about it for the last couple years, well, I've got some nice land in the Everglades to sell you. Really nice land, suitable for your vacation home.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
October 29th, 2023 at 8:02:02 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

If you want to claim you're not anti-something, when all you've done is make negative comments about it for the last couple years,
link to original post

I'll eep saying it, I don't care if people vax themselves into an early grave, I don't like getting vaccinated because I don't trust it. If you trust it and knock yourself out. How was that being an anti-vaxxer.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
rxwine
rxwine
October 29th, 2023 at 8:17:18 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

If you want to claim you're not anti-something, when all you've done is make negative comments about it for the last couple years,
link to original post

I'll eep saying it, I don't care if people vax themselves into an early grave, I don't like getting vaccinated because I don't trust it. If you trust it and knock yourself out. How was that being an anti-vaxxer.
link to original post

Do you think everyone is pro-EB roulette or Bac "method" because no one is actually trying to stop you? I don't think so. When they make so many negative comments about it not working they are definitely anti-EB "method."
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rxwine
rxwine
October 29th, 2023 at 8:19:47 AM permalink
You guys are trying to pretend you're practicing some sort of Swiss-neutrality about coromavirus vaccine.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
October 29th, 2023 at 10:58:55 AM permalink

Do you think everyone is pro-EB roulette or Bac "method" because no one is actually trying to stop you? I don't think so. When they make so many negative comments about it not working they are definitely anti-EB "method."
link to original post

Please quit trying to hijack this thread by bringing that up. If I do that I get suspended.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
RogerKint
October 29th, 2023 at 2:37:29 PM permalink

You guys are trying to pretend you're practicing some sort of Swiss-neutrality about coromavirus vaccine.
link to original post

Who is pretending? As long as there is no mandate we do not care what anybody does about it. You are the side who wants to stick your nose in the business of others. You took the jab so relax as you are safe from the virus.
rxwine
rxwine
October 29th, 2023 at 4:21:49 PM permalink

link to original post

Who is pretending? As long as there is no mandate we do not care what anybody does about it. You are the side who wants to stick your nose in the business of others. You took the jab so relax as you are safe from the virus.
link to original post

That's a load of BS. For someone who only says he doesn't want a mandate, you've made more than a small amount of uneducated commentary about ifs efficacy.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
October 30th, 2023 at 1:45:48 AM permalink
I had shingles before there was a vaccine

really, really bad - horrible - I wouldn't wish it on anybody

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
October 30th, 2023 at 2:37:11 AM permalink

link to original post

That is why I got that shot. Tested proper and works. I knew people had it and heard how bad it is.
billryan
billryan 
October 30th, 2023 at 2:54:26 AM permalink

link to original post

That is why I got that shot. Tested proper and works. I knew people had it and heard how bad it is.
link to original post

How many Americans died from shingles in the last five years compared to COVID-19?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
RogerKint
October 30th, 2023 at 4:38:28 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

link to original post

link to original post

How many Americans died from shingles in the last five years compared to COVID-19?
link to original post

N

No idea. Google it if you need to know. I can’t say I care to bother looking it up for myself.
  • Jump to: