Thread Rating:

Poll

14 votes (53.84%)
12 votes (46.15%)

26 members have voted

rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Thanks for this post from:
PokerGrinder
December 21st, 2020 at 7:44:12 PM permalink
Quote: USpapergames

Ever since I've been supporting my entire business from nothing but poker, I've had to monitor my bankroll & start playing lower stakes which led to more consistent outcomes. I'm rarely ever playing 2-5 anymore, a lot of 1-2 & 1-3.



You went to lower stakes and found more consistent outcomes? Were you playing on earth?
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
December 21st, 2020 at 7:47:39 PM permalink
Quote: USpapergames

What??? So you're telling me that every slot machine designer literally has wasted their life researching the thousands of slot machines on the market? I'll give you a good reason why not to waste your time researching competitors slots, the only research that is important to slot design is the research related to the plays, flock researching your competition when you know how to design better games than them ;)

Btw I'd appreciate it if you would leave out your game design comments since they are worthless to me.



I'm telling you that everyone who has ever successfully made anything has taken the time to research what others have done. It's a necessary and obvious step that saves a ton of time in the long run since it could, say, keep a person from dedicating an utter crap-ton of time making something nobody wants.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
vegas
vegas
Joined: Apr 27, 2012
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 571
December 21st, 2020 at 7:59:13 PM permalink
Quote: Calder

Not surprising.

The fishing on this board is easy; requires very little bait.




Calder gets it!
50-50-90 Rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong
USpapergames
USpapergames
Joined: Jun 23, 2020
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 807
December 21st, 2020 at 8:05:33 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

You went to lower stakes and found more consistent outcomes? Were you playing on earth?



Yea I know how it sounds, but let me tell you I am a fish's worst nightmare. Most players tailor their games to beat other players of similar skill. I'm exceptionally good at exploiting fish. It's 1 thing to be able to beat a fish & it's another if you can be the player at the table that takes advantage of poor play & can get that fishes money before the other pros can ;)
Math is the only true form of knowledge
USpapergames
USpapergames
Joined: Jun 23, 2020
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 807
December 21st, 2020 at 8:13:06 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

I'm telling you that everyone who has ever successfully made anything has taken the time to research what others have done. It's a necessary and obvious step that saves a ton of time in the long run since it could, say, keep a person from dedicating an utter crap-ton of time making something nobody wants.



No! 1st) if you spend your time researching what the players want you won't waste time making something that nobody wants. 2nd) No time is saved since your not wasting time learning from inferior products. Remember I was focused on finding something about every slot machine that I could improve, not improve everything about a slot machine since that is also a complete waste of time for a completely different reason which could take an essay to properly explain. 3) Please explain what you would hope I would discover that would affect the quality of Royal Slots, because I was only interested in making improvements & Royal Slots was that improvement so if anything I did do a ton of research on my competition, but just about the slot games and nothing else since I want to make money fast and not waste time learning about something that will not improve Royal Slots in the slightest.
Math is the only true form of knowledge
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
December 21st, 2020 at 8:19:45 PM permalink
Quote: USpapergames

No! 1st) if you spend your time researching what the players want you won't waste time making something that nobody wants. 2nd) No time is saved since your not wasting time learning from inferior products. Remember I was focused on finding something about every slot machine that I could improve, not improve everything about a slot machine since that is also a complete waste of time for a completely different reason which could take an essay to properly explain. 3) Please explain what you would hope I would discover that would affect the quality of Royal Slots, because I was only interested in making improvements & Royal Slots was that improvement so if anything I did do a ton of research on my competition, but just about the slot games and nothing else since I want to make money fast and not waste time learning about something that will not improve Royal Slots in the slightest.



Royal Slots is not a viable product. 3x3 is not desirable, even for a trial. You claim the speed is a benefit, and you compare that to a 3 second spin speed. 3 seconds is 5x slower than reality, and your game's speed is too fast to be approvable. You solved a problem that didn't exist with a product that can't be approved. But, sure, you didn't waste your time when you skipped the research phase of product development.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
USpapergames
USpapergames
Joined: Jun 23, 2020
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 807
December 21st, 2020 at 8:28:33 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Royal Slots is not a viable product. 3x3 is not desirable, even for a trial. You claim the speed is a benefit, and you compare that to a 3 second spin speed. 3 seconds is 5x slower than reality, and your game's speed is too fast to be approvable. You solved a problem that didn't exist with a product that can't be approved. But, sure, you didn't waste your time when you skipped the research phase of product development.



The problem is that you don't know anything about slot machines. Show me any slot machine that can play games less than a second per game!!! You are completely full of it!!!

Read google's quote from this google search!!

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-motorola-rev2&sxsrf=ALeKk03Pt7JSfBk9YecwECSsBRx0893Spw%3A1608611709392&ei=fXfhX-erF4T2swXMl4HIDw&q=%22rapid+fire%22+slot+machines+%223+seconds%22&oq=%22rapid+fire%22+slot+machines+%223+seconds%22&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBAgjECc6DQgjELADEMkDECcQiwM6BwgAEEcQsANQmSpY419gs2RoAXAAeACAAb4NiAH8JJIBBTctMS4ymAEAoAEByAEJuAECwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

It literally says "Today's faster slot machines, especially those known as 'rapid fire' slots, can have players spinning up to 20 times per minute. That's once every 3 seconds! At that rate, your $100 bankroll could be wiped out in as little as 20 minutes."

https://www.gamblingsites.net/blog/how-slot-machines-really-work/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legitgamblingsites.com/blog/how-play-rate-in-casino-games-affects-your-losses/amp/

https://easy.vegas/games/slots/

https://www.gamblingsites.net/blog/the-10-basics-of-slot-machine-strategy/

I'm sorry, who is right about 3 seconds being the fastest slot speeds????????????????????????????????????

Next time you want to pick a fight with me make sure you know what your talking about 1st.
Math is the only true form of knowledge
unJon
unJon
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 2927
December 21st, 2020 at 8:30:01 PM permalink
Quote: USpapergames

The problem is that you don't know anything about slot machines. Show me any slot machine that can play games less than a second per game!!! You are completely full of it!!!

https://www.gamblingsites.net/blog/how-slot-machines-really-work/

. Prove him wrong. Get placements and take over the industry. Posting on this forum is not moving you towards meeting any of your goals.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
USpapergames
USpapergames
Joined: Jun 23, 2020
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 807
December 21st, 2020 at 8:44:23 PM permalink
Just so the record is CRYSTAL clear, Royal Slots is > 6 times faster than ANY slot machine currently on the market!!!
Math is the only true form of knowledge
USpapergames
USpapergames
Joined: Jun 23, 2020
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 807
December 21st, 2020 at 8:49:33 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

. Prove him wrong. Get placements and take over the industry. Posting on this forum is not moving you towards meeting any of your goals.



Honestly, I thought it would be. I never would have imagined people wouldn't immediately see the value in Royal Slot and want to license it :( It's ok, I need people talking crip about Royal Slots so that it pushes me to purchase that plane ticket to China & bust my butt to get Royal Slots into casinos on my own. Btw, if I am able to don't on my own there is absolutely no chance I would ever license Royal Slots once the game is already in casinos generating income. You guys are missing out on your only opportunity at making some serious cash & winning a G2E slot award.
Math is the only true form of knowledge

  • Jump to: