Thread Rating:

Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 29
August 6th, 2017 at 12:31:18 AM permalink
The last E-Harmony commercial I saw had this Rhoda Penmark from The Bad Seed look alike telling her Grandpa who is the founder of E-Harmony about how she told her teacher to go to E-Harmony to look for hot babes. That was like 2 years ago. That tells you how often I have seen E-Harmony commercials. ;)
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! Also, the Nintendo cartridge is so much more important than the Nintendo console. Without the cartridge, the Nintendo console is just a useless box.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 132
August 6th, 2017 at 8:24:09 PM permalink
So one of these things in the commercials on now, there are few people insisting they found the perfect match with the site. Over 6 billion people, they found the perfect match. There are so many perfect matches, which really are just people tolerable enough to marry and be happy with it for some time. If the site is willing to imply they're making perfect 👌 matches, they should pay for divorces, since they're not perfect if you get divorced. What is worse? People believing a site charging less than $100 is really going to give them a perfect match or the site saying such things?
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 14
August 6th, 2017 at 9:08:52 PM permalink
It can be pretty hard to meet someone you like enough to marry. While I'm sure these sites oversell themselves it seems like a credible service. What is the flaw in the idea? Seems better than just hoping to meet someone at work.

As for hot girls, it's not as easy for them as it seems at a glance. By an act of devine intervention I dated a high end stripper through most of college.

Many of her friends dated guys even less desirable than myself. I remember one of her cutest friends was waiting for a guy to get out of prison for drugs. I imagined this guy being Vin Diesel. I finally met him and he was this dork with a giant head and the personality of a paper weight.

Yeah, a lot of guys try to bang them. But many normal guys are afraid to approach them. Ultimately, finding someone with common interests, personality, intelligence level, etc etc is not that much easier.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 14
August 6th, 2017 at 9:13:12 PM permalink
Imagine being Pam on the office if Jim didn't work there. E harmony would sound pretty good.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
August 6th, 2017 at 9:44:26 PM permalink
Oftentimes isn't beauty just class? I see a pretty girl, think without braces she had, and the money she spends on her clothes and maintenance, there might not be anything there. Even nice hair is an more costly, more experienced stylist and more expensive shampoo and conditioner. Beauty is an illusion, and the more money you spend producing the illusion, the better you look.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 273
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
August 6th, 2017 at 9:56:23 PM permalink
A guy wanting to score with babes needs to keep two words in mind: "Just ask."

Throw your bread crumbs freely out upon the water; sooner or later a bird will take the bait.
"What, me worry?"
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
August 6th, 2017 at 10:19:16 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

A guy wanting to score with babes needs to keep two words in mind: "Just ask."

Throw your bread crumbs freely out upon the water; sooner or later a bird will take the bait.

That is so true and so funny. A friend of mine believed it, and has been rejected 1000s of times in a row. He finally found a girl to hang around with, that waited until she had to beg, then got so sickened by him as time passed, she lost 100 pounds, got married and put on 150.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 273
August 7th, 2017 at 12:43:43 AM permalink
That AT&T girl: she's in some funny short vids, worth taking a look.
"What, me worry?"
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
August 9th, 2017 at 5:38:43 PM permalink
Apparently backpage has a dating section and the girls even post their phone numbers. This lady nsfw must be having her phone ring off the hook. If there are grave diggers, are there grave undiggers that freed a zombie? Not bad for partially decomposed grandma.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 77
August 10th, 2017 at 5:20:20 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Apparently backpage has a dating section and the girls even post their phone numbers. This lady nsfw must be having her phone ring off the hook. If there are grave diggers, are there grave undiggers that freed a zombie? Not bad for partially decomposed grandma.

If she's 50, she was rode hard and put up wet for 40 of them. I would guess 62-65. Otherwise, good luck to her in her search for kink.
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."

• Jump to: