No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (50%)

2 members have voted

socks
socks
  • Threads: 15
May 15th, 2017 at 5:54:57 PM permalink
I've developed an app for practicing Mississippi Stud Hole Carding Strategy. While there are a number of Apps for card counting BJ, I haven't seen apps for practicing other plays. My app let's you can choose which hole card to practice on(none/flop/turn/river), lookup specific hands, and review the history of your session.

As usual, I jumped into this project without doing any real market research, and now I'm trying to decide what to charge. All comments, wrt maximizing return, are welcome. Right now, I don't even know if I should be thinking of this as a niche product, or one that could have fairly broad demand if marketed correctly.

edit: I saw I mispelled "Hole" in the post title, but it doesn't look like I can edit that :(
Last edited by: socks on May 15, 2017
socks
socks
  • Threads: 15
May 17th, 2017 at 9:53:46 PM permalink
I believe I'm going to go with $5.

If you're interested, keep your eyes open. It should be in the apple app store in a week or two and available for Android at some point, not too far down the road. I'm also planning on following up with, at a minimum, apps for Let it Ride and sidebetting BJ and Baccarat. If you have other requests, let me know.
  • Jump to: