Thread Rating:

TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
July 24th, 2015 at 1:55:57 PM permalink
Crap! Not to be confused with 'craps', different game.
Leave it to 1BB to brighten your day with some horror story.
Thx guy
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
September 15th, 2015 at 3:34:05 AM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Crap! Not to be confused with 'craps', different game.
Leave it to 1BB to brighten your day with some horror story.
Thx guy

Okay, I owe you one. How about something sweet?

Carlo's Bake Shop opened this past weekend at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. This is the shop that began in Hoboken and is featured on the Cake Boss reality TV show, a show that I've never seen.

Anyone parking in the Winter garage has to walk right by it. I'm not big on sweets but it sure smells good! What, other than publicity from the show, sets this shop apart from a large supermarket that has it's own bakery? What allows them to command top dollar? You got me.

Among this shop's offerings are an eight inch pecan/chocolate pecan pie for $16.95 and something called a fondant cake for $49.95. Momentum dollars (player points) are cheerfully accepted.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
October 28th, 2015 at 1:01:08 PM permalink
Is anyone planning to visit the Connecticut Mohegan Sun between now and Veteran's Day? Take a few moments to view the '56 T Bird on display. It's not just another classic car, it's a very special car.

It's a tribute to our nation's Medal of Honor recipients. The car has images of soldiers and military equipment over sky blue paint. It has the dog tags of all the recipients painted on the dashboard and 22 recipients have signed their names on the body of the car.

There are now less than 80 living Medal of Honor recipients.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
  • Jump to: