avargov
avargov
  • Threads: 16
May 1st, 2012 at 1:12:56 PM permalink
Not that many will care....but I am back from my 4 month hiatus. I am sure it will be pleasure interacting with you good folk again.

The main reason I came back, however, can be found in the HB Challenge thread.

Well, the other reason is that I noticed that no one mentioned the 4 team playoff in 2014 that was announced by the conference commissioners the other day. How can CFB not be in the front of all of your minds!!!! Shameful ;-)
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
May 1st, 2012 at 1:18:53 PM permalink
Welcome back! Now that you're back on the board and living in Vegas, are you up for a get together on May 12th? :-)
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
avargov
avargov
  • Threads: 16
May 1st, 2012 at 1:24:52 PM permalink
Well, I would, but my birthday is the 11th. I am taking a couple of days off and going to LA with my son to catch a Dodger game and Hermosa Beach. Thanks for the invite tho!!!
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
May 1st, 2012 at 5:09:29 PM permalink
So strange how much I've been thinking about this lately, and even stranger that all of the sudden you show up. So I must ask...are you still smoke free?

And welcome back =)
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
  • Jump to: