WizardofEngland
WizardofEngland
  • Threads: 61
January 1st, 2012 at 5:34:38 PM permalink
Happy new year all!

I got a free stay from caesars entertainment, for 3 nights at the imperial palce or two nights at any of their other properties in March.
However I have mis-placed my total rewards card (its probably in a slot machine somewhere, which would explain the offer) and I cannot make the booking without it. Customer Support say they cant tell me total rewards account number over the phone, via email or postal, and that I have to physically go to a property with ID to collect a new one. Now obviously I am not going to fly to Vegas to collect a card, so does anyone have any ideas?

Also if I decline the offer in March, will I miss future offers? I asked in the email, and was told this offer was based on my play around the WSOP in November, and that I *may* or may not get more offers if I don't go in March.
http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/10042-woes-black-sheep-game-ii/#post151727
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
January 1st, 2012 at 5:43:24 PM permalink
I'm Platinum level, Harrah's spams me with offers:

all

of

the

time!!

Once you get your number and hook it up with their Caesars.com website, you can log-in and check for the bestest offers. Calling your host makes no difference at all (at least for me). You won't miss anything. If anything, they'll pile on more offers.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
WizardofEngland
WizardofEngland
January 1st, 2012 at 5:49:19 PM permalink
lol, i dont have a host, I only gave them a few K of action.
http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/10042-woes-black-sheep-game-ii/#post151727
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
January 1st, 2012 at 5:49:56 PM permalink
The host comes in handy when the rooms are sold out. The host is also in charge of your airfare reimbursements.
WizardofEngland
WizardofEngland
January 1st, 2012 at 5:52:43 PM permalink
Is it possible to convince a host to look after me?
Tiltpoul
Tiltpoul
  • Threads: 32
January 1st, 2012 at 5:53:55 PM permalink
Quote: WizardofEngland

Also if I decline the offer in March, will I miss future offers? I asked in the email, and was told this offer was based on my play around the WSOP in November, and that I *may* or may not get more offers if I don't go in March.

Yeah your number should appear on correspondence and offers your receive. Actually, if you take the March offer, you may not get as generous of one down the road. Don't worry, you'll get plenty of offers from them.
"One out of every four people are [morons]"- Kyle, South Park
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
January 1st, 2012 at 7:42:39 PM permalink
Look on the mailing labels and look in any emails you've received from them since you probably gave them your email when signing up for the card.

Otherwise. Look in your suitcase or something, you probably have the card somewhere... perhaps even in your wallet.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
January 1st, 2012 at 8:29:58 PM permalink
The number will probably start with 1x00 where the x is some number.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Asswhoopermcdaddy
Asswhoopermcdaddy
  • Threads: 87
March 25th, 2012 at 10:06:59 AM permalink
That's such crap. You should call their players redemption center again and indicate you forgot your card number. They'll ask you the basic screening questions and give you your number. If they don't, ask to speak to a manager.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
March 25th, 2012 at 10:30:46 AM permalink
What Awmd says.

Whenever I call Caesar's without my card number available, I'm asked for my basic info; name, address, etc. They look me up and we proceed with the booking. Call back and be more insistent.
A falling knife has no handle.
  • Jump to: