Thread Rating:

billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 191
September 14th, 2021 at 11:32:21 AM permalink
On the bright side, the stock has been upgraded from a strong sell to merely a sell rating.

For those not familiar with the way Wall St rates stocks it comes down to Strong Buy means buy, a Buy rating = hold, a hold rating = sell, a sell rating means walk away and a strong sell means run. It's another way they cover their asses.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 261
September 14th, 2021 at 11:40:53 AM permalink
Deleted

This is just going in circles now.

When the Brazil trials are over and the momentum starts climbing I will revisit the subject

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, Bill. You believe the Brazil trials are fake news.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan 
September 14th, 2021 at 12:13:30 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Deleted

When the Brazil trials are over and the momentum starts climbing I will revisit the subject

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, Bill. You believe the Brazil trials are fake news.

• link to original post

Why must you lie to try and make your point? I've never said the Brazilian trials were fake news. When you are dishonest about one thing, it subjects everything you say to be taken less seriously.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    September 14th, 2021 at 12:36:05 PM permalink
    Quote: billryan

Deleted

• link to original post

Why must you lie to try and make your point? I've never said the Brazilian trials were fake news. When you are dishonest about one thing, it subjects everything you say to be taken less seriously.
  • link to original post

So you believe there are actually trials going on in Brazil?

So what do you believe about Leronlimab? That the drug is fake but the trials are real?

You have referred to Leronlimab as "snake oil". Are you stating you believe Brazil is trialing at 35 sites snake oil?
    darkoz
    darkoz
    September 14th, 2021 at 3:13:18 PM permalink

Deleted

• link to original post

• link to original post

So what do you believe about Leronlimab? That the drug is fake but the trials are real?

You have referred to Leronlimab as "snake oil". Are you stating you believe Brazil is trialing at 35 sites snake oil?
  • link to original post

Of course, total silence now from Bill.
    billryan
    billryan 
    September 14th, 2021 at 3:24:37 PM permalink

Deleted

• link to original post

• link to original post

• link to original post

Of course, total silence now from Bill.
  • link to original post

A wise man speaks when he has something to say.
    A fool speaks because he has to say something.

If you hadn't claimed that an article put out by Press Release Wire Services wasn't a press release, I wouldn't have needed to point out the truth.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    September 14th, 2021 at 4:06:51 PM permalink
    Bill,

Please answer this question I am reposting.

You have directly called me a liar (which is a offense that can get you banned here)

I am being nice and asking you this question so you can clarify how I lied.

You can't possibly believe there are real trials for a fake drug. Or conversely, you can't possibly believe that Leronlimab is fake?

Which is it.

Answer the questions below or rescind your accusations that I am a liar.

billryan
    billryan 
    September 14th, 2021 at 4:25:47 PM permalink
    You said I said the trials in Brazil are fake news. I've never said that, so for you to say that is a lie. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make that.
    The rest is just white noise trying to distract people from the obvious.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    September 14th, 2021 at 4:40:42 PM permalink

You said I said the trials in Brazil are fake news. I've never said that, so for you to say that is a lie. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make that.

• link to original post

Here is my direct quote.

• link to original post

Did I say you said that?

I said that's what you believe and I based that on your insisting that Leronlimab is in your own words "snake oil".

How can you call a drug fake and snake oil and believe there are legitimate trials ongoing? (Something you still can't answer because it proves I was very much on the mark about what you believe)

Because at no time did I quote you as saying Brazil trials were fake. I just said that is what you must believe. How can you call me a liar.

You really should apologize.
    Last edited by: darkoz on Sep 14, 2021
    darkoz
    darkoz
    September 14th, 2021 at 6:25:11 PM permalink

• link to original post

Here is my direct quote.

• link to original post

Did I say you said that?

I said that's what you believe and I based that on your insisting that Leronlimab is in your own words "snake oil".

How can you call a drug fake and snake oil and believe there are legitimate trials ongoing? (Something you still can't answer because it proves I was very much on the mark about what you believe)

Because at no time did I quote you as saying Brazil trials were fake. I just said that is what you must believe. How can you call me a liar.

You really should apologize.
  • link to original post

Lol, All Quiet On the Ryan Front.

• Jump to: