Thread Rating:

billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 192
  • Posts: 11773
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 261
  • Posts: 8842
September 13th, 2021 at 2:58:30 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cytodyn-present-emerging-growth-conference-100000974.html

Not from Brazil.

  • link to original post



    Not sure what the announcement of the emerging growth conference has to do with the Brazil trials I mentioned.

    Maybe Bill can explain the connection.

    Meanwhile Biomm announcement of trials beginning can be found here.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/brazil/brazils-health-regulator-authorizes-biomm-to-conduct-phase-3-trials-of-anti-covid-drug/amp/
    For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
    SOOPOO
    SOOPOO
    Joined: Aug 8, 2010
    • Threads: 112
    • Posts: 8159
    September 13th, 2021 at 3:16:16 PM permalink
    Quote: billryan

    CYDY puts out a promising press release and their investors double down for the umpteenth time. Should be a fun forty minutes if they don't screen the questions.

  • link to original post



    Gotta agree with Billy. Somewhere buried in the press release was a comment that the ‘conference’ was something paid for by CYDY. I’d expect CYDY to start slowly seeping down to $1.30 again. I hope I’m wrong!
    billryan
    billryan
    Joined: Nov 2, 2009
    • Threads: 192
    • Posts: 11773
    September 13th, 2021 at 3:21:28 PM permalink
    Quote: darkoz

    Quote: billryan

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cytodyn-present-emerging-growth-conference-100000974.html

    Not from Brazil.

  • link to original post



    Not sure what the announcement of the emerging growth conference has to do with the Brazil trials I mentioned.

    Maybe Bill can explain the connection.

    Meanwhile Biomm announcement of trials beginning can be found here.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/brazil/brazils-health-regulator-authorizes-biomm-to-conduct-phase-3-trials-of-anti-covid-drug/amp/
  • link to original post



    That is dated August 2nd. Six weeks ago. Why would something from six weeks ago affect the price today?
    CYDY today released a press release.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    Joined: Dec 22, 2009
    • Threads: 261
    • Posts: 8842
    September 13th, 2021 at 3:24:38 PM permalink
    Quote: SOOPOO

    Quote: billryan

    CYDY puts out a promising press release and their investors double down for the umpteenth time. Should be a fun forty minutes if they don't screen the questions.

  • link to original post



    Gotta agree with Billy. Somewhere buried in the press release was a comment that the ‘conference’ was something paid for by CYDY. I’d expect CYDY to start slowly seeping down to $1.30 again. I hope I’m wrong!
  • link to original post



    I sometimes feel like I am living in the twilight zone.

    I say Brazil trials, Bill points to the Emerging growth conference announcement.

    I point to the press release about Biomm's announcement for Brazil and Soopoo points to the Emerging Growth conference.

    Someone please explain what the press release from Biomm about Brazil trials has to do with the emerging growth conference???

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/brazil/brazils-health-regulator-authorizes-biomm-to-conduct-phase-3-trials-of-anti-covid-drug/amp/
    For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
    billryan
    billryan
    Joined: Nov 2, 2009
    • Threads: 192
    • Posts: 11773
    September 13th, 2021 at 3:31:09 PM permalink
    I mentioned CYDY had put out a press release and that caused some investors to double down.
    You said that the press release didn't come from CYDY but from Brazil
    I posted the press release from CYDY.
    You post a six week old press release, unrelated to anything I posted.
    You attempt to distract and discredit.

    Rinse and repeat.

    You can post the same six week old release three or four more times if you want. It won't change anything.
    SOOPOO
    SOOPOO
    Joined: Aug 8, 2010
    • Threads: 112
    • Posts: 8159
    September 13th, 2021 at 3:35:01 PM permalink
    Quote: darkoz

    Quote: SOOPOO

    Quote: billryan

    CYDY puts out a promising press release and their investors double down for the umpteenth time. Should be a fun forty minutes if they don't screen the questions.

  • link to original post



    Gotta agree with Billy. Somewhere buried in the press release was a comment that the ‘conference’ was something paid for by CYDY. I’d expect CYDY to start slowly seeping down to $1.30 again. I hope I’m wrong!
  • link to original post



    I sometimes feel like I am living in the twilight zone.

    I say Brazil trials, Bill points to the Emerging growth conference announcement.

    I point to the press release about Biomm's announcement for Brazil and Soopoo points to the Emerging Growth conference.

    Someone please explain what the press release from Biomm about Brazil trials has to do with the emerging growth conference???

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/brazil/brazils-health-regulator-authorizes-biomm-to-conduct-phase-3-trials-of-anti-covid-drug/amp/
  • link to original post



    Dark…. It is BECAUSE we were discussing the massive price increase today. YOUR response about the Brazilian stuff six weeks ago was a total non sequitor. Kind of like a discussion hijack….

    If the Brazil news was going to affect the stock price it would have when the news came out.
    darkoz
    darkoz
    Joined: Dec 22, 2009
    • Threads: 261
    • Posts: 8842
    September 13th, 2021 at 3:50:55 PM permalink
    Quote: SOOPOO

    Quote: darkoz

    Quote: SOOPOO

    Quote: billryan

    CYDY puts out a promising press release and their investors double down for the umpteenth time. Should be a fun forty minutes if they don't screen the questions.

  • link to original post



    Gotta agree with Billy. Somewhere buried in the press release was a comment that the ‘conference’ was something paid for by CYDY. I’d expect CYDY to start slowly seeping down to $1.30 again. I hope I’m wrong!
  • link to original post



    I sometimes feel like I am living in the twilight zone.

    I say Brazil trials, Bill points to the Emerging growth conference announcement.

    I point to the press release about Biomm's announcement for Brazil and Soopoo points to the Emerging Growth conference.

    Someone please explain what the press release from Biomm about Brazil trials has to do with the emerging growth conference???

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/brazil/brazils-health-regulator-authorizes-biomm-to-conduct-phase-3-trials-of-anti-covid-drug/amp/
  • link to original post



    Dark…. It is BECAUSE we were discussing the massive price increase today. YOUR response about the Brazilian stuff six weeks ago was a total non sequitor. Kind of like a discussion hijack….

    If the Brazil news was going to affect the stock price it would have when the news came out.
  • link to original post



    The six weeks old release is of Biomm about to begin trials in the coming weeks.

    Trials began Thursday.

    If you believe that's a total non sequitur I don't know what to say.

    Or i.e. the price went up not because of a press release but because trials have started.

    And certainly the price didn't go up 21.90% because the CEO announced he is attending a conference, lol.
    For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
    SOOPOO
    SOOPOO
    Joined: Aug 8, 2010
    • Threads: 112
    • Posts: 8159
    September 13th, 2021 at 4:20:52 PM permalink
    Quote: darkoz

    Quote: SOOPOO

    Quote: darkoz

    Quote: SOOPOO

    Quote: billryan

    CYDY puts out a promising press release and their investors double down for the umpteenth time. Should be a fun forty minutes if they don't screen the questions.

  • link to original post



    Gotta agree with Billy. Somewhere buried in the press release was a comment that the ‘conference’ was something paid for by CYDY. I’d expect CYDY to start slowly seeping down to $1.30 again. I hope I’m wrong!
  • link to original post



    I sometimes feel like I am living in the twilight zone.

    I say Brazil trials, Bill points to the Emerging growth conference announcement.

    I point to the press release about Biomm's announcement for Brazil and Soopoo points to the Emerging Growth conference.

    Someone please explain what the press release from Biomm about Brazil trials has to do with the emerging growth conference???

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/brazil/brazils-health-regulator-authorizes-biomm-to-conduct-phase-3-trials-of-anti-covid-drug/amp/
  • link to original post



    Dark…. It is BECAUSE we were discussing the massive price increase today. YOUR response about the Brazilian stuff six weeks ago was a total non sequitor. Kind of like a discussion hijack….

    If the Brazil news was going to affect the stock price it would have when the news came out.
  • link to original post



    The six weeks old release is of Biomm about to begin trials in the coming weeks.

    Trials began Thursday.

    If you believe that's a total non sequitur I don't know what to say.

    Or i.e. the price went up not because of a press release but because trials have started.

    And certainly the price didn't go up 21.90% because the CEO announced he is attending a conference, lol.
  • link to original post



    Dark, I know you mean well, but a company announcing trials are starting in 6 weeks ‘might’ give the stock a bump on the announcement. Certainly far less likely that three days before the actual trial start there is a bump because of that announcement. The huge uptick today is probably because someone believes the info presented at the conference will lead to more use of the drug. And thank you for correcting my atrocious spelling of ‘non sequitur’!
    DRich
    DRich
    Joined: Jul 6, 2012
    • Threads: 78
    • Posts: 7979
    September 13th, 2021 at 7:30:59 PM permalink
    Quote: darkoz


    And certainly the price didn't go up 21.90% because the CEO announced he is attending a conference,



    Darkoz, I am rooting for CYDY but no one knows why the stock went up. It could be one share sold for $1.55.
    Order from chaos

    • Jump to: