Thread Rating:

Suited89
Suited89
  • Threads: 2
Thanks for this post from:
MDawg
April 2nd, 2020 at 9:04:20 AM permalink
You wouldhave to follow my previous posts... plus, when posted, I did not know 'Dawg was booted.
some people need to reimagine their thinking
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 172
Suited89MDawg
April 2nd, 2020 at 10:48:48 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Suited89
Suited89
  • Threads: 2
MDawg
April 2nd, 2020 at 2:29:03 PM permalink
Yes, bring on the comfy chair and the comfy pillows. Touche ol' bean.
some people need to reimagine their thinking
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 16
July 29th, 2020 at 7:30:08 AM permalink
Trading TSLA and AMZN earlier, nimbly, very easy today. All the dips being re-bought.

AMZN reports today. Get ready to rumble!

Onenickel I hope you gave up that bad habit of shorting. For the most part that has been a bad idea these past four months.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 172
OnceDearMDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 7:50:47 AM permalink
I thought it was going to be a bad morning when I realized I was out of beer, but the wheels of cosmic justice roll true. What looked to be a rough day has been blessed by the long awaited return of my favorite sitcom.
Oh Happy Day.
MDawg
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 8:59:26 AM permalink
Welcome!

It's interesting looking back at some of these old posts...lol...trading TSLA at 500s in and out. I have held long term TSLA shares since 180s and AMZN since 2014 but when you consider all that work trading in and out a thousand points ago...still, apples and oranges. Trading, and long term. I do both.

I did advise holding AMZN for good once it got above 2100, and predicted TSLA's going over 1000. Did anyone follow?
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
MDawg
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 12:50:10 PM permalink
As you know, I hold long term AMZN, TSLA, GOOGL, AAPL, lots of other stocks.

But also as you know, I also trade additional shares constantly. Whatever happens this afternoon I'm not selling any long term shares.

I have some additional AMZN shares I picked up, a couple weeks ago, I may sell those in the AH today depending on what happens. I already closed out the additional shares of AMZN I picked up earlier today. I actually screwed up there I got those additional shares at 3003 and let them go far too soon.
MDawg
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 12:57:02 PM permalink
Not today, I keep thinking today is Thursday. Tomorrow AMZN reports.

All the days seem the same lately.
MDawg
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 1:03:59 PM permalink
GOOG/GOOGL is about to report though too (Thursday). Lately, I haven't traded that stock as much as I used to though.

I just keep a sleepy eye on it to see how my long term shares are doing tho, or if I see some swinging action I might trade it in the AH.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 108
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 1:06:09 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

As you know, I hold long term AMZN, TSLA, GOOGL, AAPL, lots of other stocks.

But also as you know, I also trade additional shares constantly. Whatever happens this afternoon I'm not selling any long term shares.

I have some additional AMZN shares I picked up, a couple weeks ago, I may sell those in the AH today depending on what happens. I already closed out the additional shares of AMZN I picked up earlier today. I actually screwed up there I got those additional shares at 3003 and let them go far too soon.

Welcome back! I own TSLA directly, and AAPL as well. I probably own quite a bunch of GOOG and AMZN in the mtyriad of ETFs I also own.

I tried to buy and sell.... chose Ford.... bought and sold a day or two later for good gain... maybe 6%?, then it went up another 20% as soon as I sold. I just do not know how to time the market. Do you own any KODK? Quite a ride!

• Jump to: