Thread Rating:

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 76
April 25th, 2019 at 3:20:19 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I get a double shot of espresso(sometimes decaf) over a full cup of ice. Add a teaspoon of cream to discolor it. It's a 20 calorie no sugar treat. About $2.50.

I work at home
Hmm, I could either make something in the morning in my kitchen before my short commute upstairs
or
get in my car and have to drive in rush hour. No thanks
Despite that
I actually drink starbucks every morning.
Costco special, Kirkland Signature House Blend Starbucks medium roast whole beans
2lb, $9.99 bargain. Cheapest whole bean at Costco.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 261
Thanks for this post from:
petroglyph
April 25th, 2019 at 3:37:03 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Removing a statue decision belongs to the community paying the expenses of maintaining a statue

The removal in instigated by a local minority and the politicians run scared so its rarely a 'community' issue.
terapined
terapined
April 25th, 2019 at 3:56:39 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

The removal in instigated by a local minority and the politicians run scared so its rarely a 'community' issue.

Community needs to elect better politicians
Don't want the statue to come down.
Move to the community
Run for office
Get elected
Keep the statue
:-)
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
April 26th, 2019 at 11:55:49 AM permalink
875 French churches were vandalized, in 2018.

The first alarm at Notre Dame sounded at 6:10 PM. The second at 6:43.

This video with no time stamp, was taken by ViewSurf, a webcam site. It shows a person, and two flashes, or reflections, at the location where the fire started.

He stops. Then there is a flash. He stops again, and there is a second, larger flash.

terapined
terapined
tringlomane
April 26th, 2019 at 12:19:30 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

875 French churches were vandalized, in 2018.

To compile this, what was the least vandalized church and what happened
I have a feeling somebody noticed a scratch on a pew and called it vandalism
lol
Really sad that some conservatives are so filled with hate that they are looking for any reason to blame Muslims
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
April 26th, 2019 at 12:52:15 PM permalink
Notre Dame security seems to have been very lacking. There are numerous videos of people climbing all over the roof on the internet, including spending the night. It takes alot to ignite huge oak timbers. One will probably never know the true cause of the fire.
However, people can continue to make excuses for muslims until they wake up and wonder what happened to their way of life.

billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 154
April 26th, 2019 at 1:32:37 PM permalink
Beware. Beware of the big, green dragon that sits on your doorstep. He eats little boys, puppy dog tails and big, fat snails. Beware. Take care. Beware.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 217
MaxPenRS
April 26th, 2019 at 2:33:17 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Notre Dame security seems to have been very lacking. There are numerous videos of people climbing all over the roof on the internet, including spending the night. It takes alot to ignite huge oak timbers. One will probably never know the true cause of the fire.
However, people can continue to make excuses for muslims until they wake up and wonder what happened to their way of life.

I have never seen anything like the excuse making. The worst excuse makers tend to hate any other religion and even religion in general. Something about islam, though. You hear the refrain, "you can't hate them all for the actions of a few!" Or "I know a good muslim, it is impossible that there is a problem with islam."

Meanwhile the no-go zones grow and the harassment of non-muslim women continues. The root of the problem is ignored.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 217
April 29th, 2019 at 3:33:06 AM permalink
Affirmative action initiative passes Washington Legislature

Or put another way, Washington state legislature votes to reinstate state sponsored discrimination!
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
terapined
terapined
April 29th, 2019 at 7:16:18 AM permalink
NRA

Who's side are you on

In one corner, we have Oliver North - NRA needs to watch its spending

In the other corner Wayne LaPierre - send spend spend

• Jump to: