Thread Rating:

Fleaswatter
Fleaswatter
  • Threads: 10
April 15th, 2019 at 12:24:45 PM permalink
Not everybody thinks that the fire at Notre Dame is bad:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1117862058459004929

I will leave everyone to draw their own conclusions concerning the people posting "smiley faces" as it burns.
new motto for the left: I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was, (John Brennan Mar 25, 2019)
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 76
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
April 15th, 2019 at 12:37:58 PM permalink
Quote: Fleaswatter

I will leave everyone to draw their own conclusions concerning the people posting "smiley faces" as it burns.

Russian hackers feeding hate and you bit.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
RSEvenBobdjatc
April 15th, 2019 at 1:53:55 PM permalink
I'm just wondering if the news reports of the cause is going to be, "somebody did something".
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
RS
April 16th, 2019 at 3:00:46 AM permalink
Gone

Could have been the contractors. Whatever the official report says, there will always be doubters.

European Churches Vandalized Defacated Torched Every Day

France Sees Ten Catholic Churches Attacked in One Week
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 192
April 16th, 2019 at 4:07:09 AM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Gone

Could have been the contractors. Whatever the official report says, there will always be doubters.

Irreplaceable.
#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 91
April 16th, 2019 at 4:56:56 AM permalink
Edit. Nevermind
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
April 16th, 2019 at 6:28:42 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Quote: gordonm888

Please keep politics out of this thread.

I dislike the political threads but have been enjoying this non-political news thread. Please, lets keep this non-political.

I as well. I dont go in the politics threads so I don't know who talks in there but I would guess it's the same handful that keep bringing politics into all threads

I agree...election stuff in election thread, stuff about current term in that thread, etc.

It seems easy, but we have a hard time doing it. I don't want political threads to go away but they need to be limited or the board would be overtaken by them.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 155
April 16th, 2019 at 7:09:19 AM permalink

Gone

The human race is so incredible. So many attempt to soar while others prefer to wallow in the mud.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 76
April 16th, 2019 at 7:30:02 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

The human race is so incredible. So many attempt to soar while others prefer to wallow in the mud.

The Pillars of the Earth is fiction but a real good book about building a cathedral.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 97
Joeman
April 16th, 2019 at 7:56:57 AM permalink

Gone

No, I'm pretty sure this one (the big one in between the square pillars, north side) is NOT gone. The south, smaller one is. Along with the spire and 2/3 of the roof. But over 500M euros have already been pledged to repair the church.

This can be seen as an opportunity for resurrection and hope, not a total loss.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.

• Jump to: