gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 43
  • Posts: 2827
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
March 13th, 2019 at 5:01:37 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Good idea. Knock first, so the drug dealers inside have time to arm themselves to teeth.


Thatís part of being in law enforcement.

Itís innocent until proven guilty.

You are a 2A advocate, correct? What are you going to do if your door is busted down out of nowhere? Not a good situation for anyone involved. Especially the dog.
Last edited by: gamerfreak on Mar 13, 2019
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 157
  • Posts: 8418
March 13th, 2019 at 5:25:47 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba


Do you honestly believe that "Aunt Becky" will do time in a federal prison?



I believe it's possible the worst thing some of these people thought would happen is their kid gets expelled and they have to find a new school.

Well almost, because a lot of money was shelled out.
One person's freedom is another person's annoying crap.
Tanko
Tanko
Joined: Apr 22, 2013
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 867
March 13th, 2019 at 6:46:15 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Thatís part of being in law enforcement.

Itís innocent until proven guilty.

You are a 2A advocate, correct? What are you going to do if your door is busted down out of nowhere? Not a good situation for anyone involved.



I see. Knock first so the drug dealers have time to arm themselves. Then shoot it out. Got it.

Maybe in Bizarro world.

When the police have reasonable cause to believe weapons are present, a judge can grant a no knock warrant.

They are not automatic.

If theyíre innocent, they will have their day in court.

The objective is to avoid unnecessary injury or death. These people are heavily armed and often have pit bulls with their larynx slashed to keep them from barking.

They donít want the police to know there are dogs inside. They train the dogs to attack the crotch. While the police are busy fighting off the dogs, they hope to pull their own guns and kill the police. The police conduct these raids with two officers carrying shotguns and wearing thick rubber aprons to keep the dogs from biting their crotch. Once inside they quickly press the mutts against the wall with the shotgun barrels and blow them to bits. Theyíre the first to go.

Not a job for pussies.
petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 3062
March 13th, 2019 at 7:10:36 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

I see. Knock first so the drug dealers have time to arm themselves. Then shoot it out. Got it.

Maybe in Bizarro world.

When the police have reasonable cause to believe weapons are present, a judge can grant a no knock warrant.

They are not automatic.

If theyíre innocent, they will have their day in court.

The objective is to avoid unnecessary injury or death. These people are heavily armed and often have pit bulls with their larynx slashed to keep them from barking.

They donít want the police to know there are dogs inside. They train the dogs to attack the crotch. While the police are busy fighting off the dogs, they hope to pull their own guns and kill the police. The police conduct these raids with two officers carrying shotguns and wearing thick rubber aprons to keep the dogs from biting their crotch. Once inside they quickly press the mutts against the wall with the shotgun barrels and blow them to bits. Theyíre the first to go.

Not a job for pussies.

You'd think if they'd surveiled the perp long enough to suspect them for a crime, they would have noticed them picking up sacks of dog food.

Don't you wonder why American police kill so many more people than their peers in other country's? https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/8/13/17938170/us-police-shootings-gun-violence-homicides

Why aren't cops subject to random drug tests?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 43
  • Posts: 2827
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
March 13th, 2019 at 7:17:26 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

I see. Knock first so the drug dealers have time to arm themselves. Then shoot it out. Got it.

Maybe in Bizarro world.

When the police have reasonable cause to believe weapons are present, a judge can grant a no knock warrant.

They are not automatic.

If theyíre innocent, they will have their day in court.

The objective is to avoid unnecessary injury or death. These people are heavily armed and often have pit bulls with their larynx slashed to keep them from barking.

They donít want the police to know there are dogs inside. They train the dogs to attack the crotch. While the police are busy fighting off the dogs, they hope to pull their own guns and kill the police. The police conduct these raids with two officers carrying shotguns and wearing thick rubber aprons to keep the dogs from biting their crotch. Once inside they quickly press the mutts against the wall with the shotgun barrels and blow them to bits. Theyíre the first to go.

Not a job for pussies.



And I thought conservatives were all about small government too? These are all bad excuses for a Fíd up military police state. If you want big government (and the police are government), just come out and say so.

Maryland police raid Mayorís house in error, kills 2 dogs:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/30/AR2008073003299.html

Georgia SWAT team throw gernade in Babyís crib:
https://rollingout.com/2016/02/27/846658/

61 year old man shot to death as wife is handcuffed in other room in wrong house no knock raid:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475&page=1

I could research and link 100 more of these disgusting stories about the police state that America has become.

WAKE UP ...this is about is big and scary as government gets.

Not a single one of these incidents is worth 100,000 drug busts.
Tanko
Tanko
Joined: Apr 22, 2013
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 867
March 13th, 2019 at 7:36:39 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

You'd think if they'd surveiled the perp long enough to suspect them for a crime, they would have noticed them picking up sacks of dog food.



They do. Hence the rubber aprons and shotguns.

Quote:

Don't you wonder why American police kill so many more people than their peers in other country's? https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/8/13/17938170/us-police-shootings-gun-violence-homicides



No, I don't.

We have 300,000,000 million guns and a large population of criminals willing to use them.

144 officers were killed in the line of duty last year. Their peers don't encounter the number of armed criminals that American law enforcement does.

Quote:

Why aren't cops subject to random drug tests?


They are.
petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 3062
March 13th, 2019 at 7:55:45 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

double

petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 3062
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
March 13th, 2019 at 8:01:22 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

They do. Hence the rubber aprons and shotguns.

With good police work, perps could be caught at the store getting dog food.

Quote:

We have 300,000,000 million guns and a large population of criminals willing to use them.

So we have a feed back loop.

Quote:

144 officers were killed in the line of duty last year. Their peers don't encounter the number of armed criminals that American law enforcement does.

It would be silly for anyone to put their gun down first. But it sucks and double sucks when cops get the wrong address and always kill the family pet, with impunity.


Quote:

They are.

They sure didn't used to, and I'd have to see it now to believe it.
unJon
unJon
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 924
March 13th, 2019 at 8:29:31 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Thatís part of being in law enforcement.

Itís innocent until proven guilty.

You are a 2A advocate, correct? What are you going to do if your door is busted down out of nowhere? Not a good situation for anyone involved. Especially the dog.

Innocent until proven guilty is a rule of evidence. Itís not anything more than that and has nothing to do with warrants, nor is it good advice to give your kids in the real world (unless they are serving jury duty).
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 3062
March 13th, 2019 at 8:35:27 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

Innocent until proven guilty is a rule of evidence. Itís not anything more than that and has nothing to do with warrants, nor is it good advice to give your kids in the real world (unless they are serving jury duty).

Man, that was well said.

  • Jump to: