odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
October 26th, 2010 at 3:45:17 PM permalink
perhaps a movie once in a while for some grins, eh?

I've decided that I should only do one when I have some material, so you should be able to recognize the middle part from something recent. 95% of the Wizards words come from something he has written.

Maybe you should link to these things, Mr. Shackleford, at your other site. Maybe some folks "get it" better in this less dry format?
btw you now have a male voice, at first I didnt realize I had cast you as a female robot. A little hard to tell with robots. This is fixed and
I can fix the other too.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7446457/
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
October 26th, 2010 at 6:10:44 PM permalink
To be honest I like the old voices better. It's funnier to hear the "Wizard" talk. Plus it was easier to understand the questioner.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
October 27th, 2010 at 2:30:47 AM permalink
I sort of agree, but a female voice is a little too much to lay on a guy
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
jackblack21
jackblack21
  • Threads: 5
October 27th, 2010 at 4:22:40 AM permalink
This stuff is great! I would love to see more.
  • Jump to: